Here are 25 of the best Best Natural Moisturizer ideas that you can easily make at home. Several of these essential oil recipes for Homemade moisturizers can be made in just a matter of minutes. In fact I think you will be surprised how easy they are to make.
Essential Oil Recipes for Homemade Moisturizers.
Personally I buy all my essential oils on Amazon – they are very cost effective and they work great at making your own homemade moisturizers and homemade lotion. I prefer to use Lavender essential oils in my moisturizers because it is relaxing, but my kids love it when I use peppermint for hand lotions. Frankincense is also great to use too! No matter how you decide to jazz up your homemade lotions I know you will find several fun recipes to try from this big list of the best natural moisturizer ideas.
Best Natural Moisturizer ideas:
*1. Homemade Whipped Body Butter [A Side of Sweet]
2. Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturizer [Sherryl Wilson]
3. Homemade Face Moisturizer [Mindfully Frugal Mom]
*4. Homemade Hand Cream [Coupon Closet]
5. Body Lotion [Premeditated Leftovers]
6. Whipped Sugar Cookie Body Butter [Happiness is Homemade]
7. Smooth Homemade Lotion [Live Simply]
*8. Winter Whipped Body Butter [Mama Dweeb]
9. DIY Homemade Eczema Cream [ABC Creative Learning]
10. DIY Mint Chocolate Whipped Body Butter [Scratch Mommy]
11. DIY Coconut Oil Lotion Bars [Veggie Converter]
12. Homemade Body Lotion [Frugal Farm Wife]
*13. DIY Lavender Body Butter [Nerdy Mamma]
14. Dry Skin Salve [The Happier Homemaker]
15. The Best Lotion Ever [The Crafty Blog Stalker]
*16. Whipped Gingerbread Body Butter [You Brew My Tea]
17. Homemade All atural Pumpale Lotion [Measuring Flower]
18. Mango Body Butter [Brit+Co]
*19. White Chocolate Lotion Bars [This Mama Loves]
20. Homemade Intensive Moisturizing Lotion [Mommypotamus]
21. All Natural Vanilla Almond Body Lotion [Sunkissed Kate]
*22. Homemade Bedtime Lotion [Parenting Chaos]
23. Summer Shimer Body Lotion [Humblebee & Me]
Which one of these Homemade moisturizers are you going to try first?
As a crazy mom it is important to take some time to pamper yourself. We have a very crazy life and that is ok. However, we need to embrace the crazy and have some fun and take care of ourselves. So today take some time to make some homemade moisturizers and pamper yourself at home.
Make sure you also read:
How to Be a Happy Mom when you are Stressed