Tea Tree Oil Face Toner for Acne prone skin.
Tea Tree Oil has antibacterial benefits making it perfect for acne prone skin. This easy DIY face toner is great for us Moms that have this random acne, but also great for those with sensitive skin and even teenagers. Give thisTea Tree Oil Face Toner a try and come back and let us know what you think.
Ingredients you need:
- 1-1/2 cup distilled or purified water
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 6 drops tea tree oil
- coffee filter
- one container (we used these from Amazon)
How to make Tea Tree Oil Face Toner:
- Place dried basil in a coffee filter.
- Tightly wrap and seal shut with a double knot of string.
- Boil water. Remove from heat and place bag of basil in the water. Steep the basil for up to 2 hours.
- Stir in tea tree oil. Place into a small bottle.
It is that simple to make this Homemade Facial Toner.
Directions to use DIY Face Toner:
Apply the diy face toner with a cotton ball 2 times daily all over your face. Follow up with a natural moisturizer.
Make sure you try this homemade facial toner and come back and let us know how you love it. Did you do anything different to the original recipe?