Everyone loves to save money but sometimes checkout can be stressful. We have the top 10 couponing tricks to make checkout a breeze!
10 Couponing Tricks you can Do to make check out easier!
When you’re headed to checkout with your coupon binder or coupon box in hand and a cart full of groceries, the stress can start to build. Then you get to checkout and it’s overwhelming and you don’t know what to do. You’re more stressed about your total than you are about anything else.
To help reduce some of that stress, I thought I would give you some couponing tricks that you can do to make check out easier.
1.Have your coupons ready when you get to the register.
It also helps if they are organized by item as well.
2. Smile and be friendly to the cashier.
A little kindness can go a long way. Plus your cashier will be more patient with you if you are friendly.
3. If you have multiple transactions, explain to the cashier why.
Cashiers are really understanding and will be more than happy to work with you.
4. Be mindful of the people standing behind you.
If you notice that the person behind you only has a few items then let them go first, consider it spreading good karma. Plus if no one is behind you, you won’t feel stressed to hurry.
5. Alert your cashier if your deal should give you a gift card or reward.
They’re people too and sometimes overlook this small detail. It can’t hurt to ask.
6. Have the store coupon policy handy.
Print it out or have it pulled up on your phone in case the cashier has any questions. Being prepared keeps you from getting flustered
7. Be patient.
Some cashiers haven’t worked with many coupons, so be patient while they are scanning.
8. Shop during less busy times.
Wait to shop during after-work rush or while everyone else is getting ready for bed to avoid long lines and stressed out cashiers.
9. Be sure to give positive feedback.
Sometimes stores have a survey at the bottom of the receipts. If you had a good experience, be sure to take the survey as a great way to thank the cashier.
10. Say thank you.
This might sound so small, but after dealing with all your coupons and holding up the line, your cashier has worked extra hard to check you out. A simple thank you, goes a long way.
Try out these 10 easy couponing tricks to make checkout easier.
We’ve all been there! You are trying to checkout with multiple kids and multiple coupons and the stress mounts and you become frustrated. Give these couponing tricks a try to checkout with ease!
Checkout will be less stressful and you will more organized. We all love to save money but sometimes using coupons can be tricky. It doesn’t have to be with these couponing tricks.
More Money Saving Tips:
- Extreme Couponing Time Saving Tips you need to know
- Rules of Couponing; 4 things you should never do
- Easy Couponing Hacks for People Who Don’t Coupon
- Couponing at Walmart; Tips you need to know!
- Secrets you need to know before shopping at Dollar Tree
- How to really save on meat