I am so excited to share with you another fashion post. Today we are showing you how to create 15 outfits for less.
Today we are purchasing beautiful clothing from Target.com.
Currently all clothing is Buy one get one half off!! This makes your final total even lower!! Here are the items you need:
- Mossimo Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, Black — $20.99
- Mid-Rise Jeggings, Khaki — $20.99 –
- Mossimo Straight Leg Jeans — $22.49
- Merona Plaid Shirt Dress — $20.99
- Long Crew Neck Tee — $11.25
- ME Button Down Shirt — $12.74
- MB Drapey Modal Tee — $9.00
- ISANA Embroidered Sweatshirt — $26.24
- Mossimo Plaid Button Down Shirt — $17.24
- Mossimo Textured Stitch Cardigan — $17.24
- Lifestride Abbey Loafers — $44.99
- Marlo Riding Boots — $29.99
- Polka Dot Print Infinity Scarf — $11.24
- Distressed Print Infinity Scarf — $11.24
Your grand total is $276.63 before tax. If you have a Target card, your total will be $262.79.
Now don’t forget these are all buy one get one half off. That means you can snag it all for even less!! If my calculations are close, you would pay about $200 for them all (after the sale) bringing your total down to $13 per outfit!
Talk about a great deal!
Remember, if you have similar items in your closet, then your out of pocket will be even less. Purchase the items you need to create a fall wardrobe that won’t break the bank!
Hopefully this helps you look amazing this fall for less!
Here is a close up of the outfits you can make with these simple pieces:
Aren’t these so cute!! I can’t for some of my pieces to come in the mail!
Make sure you check out our Fashion on a budget page and these other frugal posts: