Mother’s day is all about pampering MOM. My favorite part of Mother’s day is getting breakfast made for me. 😉 That Sunday morning, I get to get dressed and showered with plenty of time for Church. No hurrying around to make a healthy breakfast and having to clean up. Here are some easy Breakfast in Bed ideas for Mother’s Day that Mom will love.
Easy breakfast in bed ideas for mother’s day
Spoil Mom with a special breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day. She will feel so special and it will set the tone for the entire day! You can also find homemade Mothers Day Gifts that won’t bust your budget! Don’t forget to make Mom one of these 10 FREE Mother’s Day Coloring Sheets that kids can color for Mom. Lots of these would make a great card as well. She is going to feel so loved! You can also find 20 fabulous Mothers Day Gift Basket Ideas for all budgets.
These are the best Mother’s Day breakfast ideas!
I thought I would give you a few delicious and EASY breakfast ideas that you can give your family. Even the husband and kids can make these easy breakfast recipes. 😉 Make one of her favorite recipes and she will feel so special!
25 Mother’s Day Breakfast Recipes:
- Healthy Egg Mini- Muffin Cups Recipe
Healthy and delicious! These muffin cups are packed with yummy eggs and cheese. Mom will love these.
- French Toast Casserole
Spoil mom with this yummy french toast casserole! It loaded with cinnamon and icing. Oh my!
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles Recipe
The kids will enjoy helping with this one! Make waffles out of cinnamon rolls. It’s quick and very good!
- Mini-Cinnamon Rolls Recipe (Made with biscuits!)It doesn’t get any easier than this! Make cinnamon rolls from canned biscuits! These are amazing.
- Strawberry & Watermelon Smoothie RecipeIf your mom loves smoothies, this recipe is so refreshing! The strawberry and watermelon make a delicious smoothie that mom is sure to enjoy!
- Cinnamon Biscuits Recipe (Faux Cinnamon Rolls)All you need is canned biscuits and a few other items to make this delicious recipe. I actually like these better than “real” cinnamon rolls. They are so good and the biscuits make them light and fluffy.
- Homemade Bacon Egg Cheese Biscuit Recipe Mom will feel so spoiled with these homemade biscuits! They are packed with lots of bacon, egg and cheese for a hearty meal. Make them ahead to save time!
- Double Chocolate MuffinsLots of chocolate! Mom will love these muffins. Even better, they are freezer friendly so Mom can have muffins for days!
- Strawberry Pancakes with Cream Cheese GlazeWho needs syrup when you have this amazing cream cheese glaze?! Strawberry pancakes are so decadent and amazing!
- Irish Soda Bread RecipeIf you are looking for something a little different, try this delicious soda bread. It’s so tasty and mom will love it.
- Easy Homemade English Muffin recipeNo need to go out when you can make delicious English muffins at home. You will be surprised how simple this is. It’s yummy too!
- Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls RecipeIf you love Cinnamon rolls, Egg nog cinnamon rolls are even better! The flavor is amazing.
- Easy Cranberry Muffins RecipeNot only are these muffins gorgeous but they are delicious too! The cranberries give it a sweet but tart flavor and looks o
- Pumpkin Granola RecipeThis granola is packed with nuts and pumpkin flavor. It’s amazing by itself or pour a little milk over it. You could also top yogurt with this. So yummy!
- Pumpkin French ToastPumpkin fans will go crazy for this french toast. It’s packed with lots of yummy cinnamon and pumpkin.
- Banana Bread Mini Muffins RecipeMini muffins are just so cute! These bite size muffins are perfect for breakfast in bed or even on the go.
- The BEST Homemade Pancake and Waffle MixMake your own pancake and waffle mix. Mom will be so impressed that you made homemade mix just for her. It’s really delicious too!
- Donut Mini MuffinsDonut mini muffins are light and fluffy and out of this world. They look fancy but are very simple to make. Mom will love these. (and so will the entire family.)
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread RecipeSwirl cinnamon and sugar to make a bread that is amazing for Mother’s Day. This is also good the next day so Mom will feel special all week long.
- Super Easy Mini Cinnamon RollsLittle bites of cinnamon that pack a big punch! Everything is so fun when it is mini. This idea looks cute and tastes wonderful.
- Tasty Breakfast SandwichesIf mom is a hearty breakfast eater, try making these breakfast sandwiches. She will enjoy this meal packed with lots of bacon and eggs!. Yum!
- Light and Easy QuicheQuiche is an amazing breakfast idea for Mother’s Day. It sounds fancy but is so easy and inexpensive. Serve with fruit and you are good to go!
- Pancake Muffins RecipeTurn plain pancakes into muffins! This is a fun twist on a classic recipe. It’s super cute.
- Easy Coffee CakeEveryone loves coffee cake. This is perfect for breakfast or brunch! Serve with fruit and you have a tasty and gorgeous meal.
- Healthy Egg Mini- Muffin Cups Recipe
Give mom an excuse to have cake for breakfast! This decadent cinnamon roll cake is so rich and delicious.
Enjoy your Sunday morning with these Mother’s Day breakfast in bed ideas!
Have someone else make breakfast in bed for you on Mother’s day morning and you can relax! With all of these breakfast for mom ideas, everyone will have a wonderful day!
What Mothers day breakfast ideas will you try? These are also great Mother’s Day brunch ideas too!
Find more frugal recipes here.
Don’t forget to pin it!
Go ahead and print some of these free Mother’s Day coloring pages. These are perfect for the kid’s to color.