Here are 25 of the Best Natural Moisturizer ideas that you can easily make at home. Most of these homemade moisturizer recipes can be made in just a matter of minutes.
Best Natural Moisturizer Ideas
You will love these simple and easy natural moisturizer ideas. In fact, I think you will be surprised how easy they are to make.
These are not complicated ideas or ones that will cost a fortune. We have simple ideas to moisturize that are full of natural ingredients that are also budget friendly!
Easy Natural Moisturizer Ideas
Many of these moisturizer ideas include essential oils. I buy just about all my essential oils on Amazon – they are very cost effective and they work great at making your own homemade moisturizers and homemade lotion.
No matter how you decide to jazz up your homemade lotions I know you will find several fun recipes to try from this big list of the best natural moisturizer ideas.
25 Homemade Moisturizer Ideas:
1. Homemade Whipped Body Butter [A Side of Sweet]
2. Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturizer [Sherryl Wilson]
3. Homemade Face Moisturizer [Mindfully Frugal Mom]
4. Homemade Hand Cream [One Crazy Mom]
5. Body Lotion [Premeditated Leftovers]
6. Whipped Sugar Cookie Body Butter [Happiness is Homemade]
7. Smooth Homemade Lotion [Live Simply]
8. Winter Whipped Body Butter [Mama Dweeb]
9. DIY Homemade Eczema Cream [ABC Creative Learning]
10. DIY Mint Chocolate Whipped Body Butter [Scratch Mommy]
11. DIY Coconut Oil Lotion Bars [Veggie Converter]
12. Homemade Body Lotion [Frugal Farm Wife]
13. DIY Lavender Body Butter [Nerdy Mamma]
14. Dry Skin Salve [The Happier Homemaker]
15. The Best Lotion Ever [The Crafty Blog Stalker]
16. Whipped Gingerbread Body Butter [You Brew My Tea]
17. Homemade All atural Pumpale Lotion [Measuring Flower]
18. Mango Body Butter [Brit+Co]
19. White Chocolate Lotion Bars [This Mama Loves]
20. Homemade Intensive Moisturizing Lotion [Mommypotamus]
21. All Natural Vanilla Almond Body Lotion [Sunkissed Kate]
22. Homemade Bedtime Lotion [Parenting Chaos]
23. Summer Shimer Body Lotion [Humblebee & Me]
24. Diy Lotion [One Crazy Mom]
25. DIY Lotion Bars [Lydia Out Loud]
Which one of these Homemade facial moisturizer ideas will you try first?
There is something for everyone and all skin types. If you are looking for a natural moisturizer for dry skin or a natural moisturizer for oily skin, there are many moisturizers to choose from.
These are the best natural moisturizer for face and you will stay moisturized all day long.
What should you put the Homemade Daily Moisturizer for Face in?
You’ll also need a small container to put your face moisturizer in. I had an old container that I cleaned out and reused.
You might want to dig through your drawers to see if you have an old container you might be able to re-purpose for this reason.
However, I like to make several batches because it so economical and easy to do a large batch at once. I actually ordered several small containers from Amazon to use for the face moisturizer we make.
These also make great gifts (think slumber party, bridal shower, teacher gifts…), and you will need to have several containers on hand.
Here are several containers you can use for this Natural Face Moisturizer DIY:
- 3 Pcs Brown Glass Refillable Cosmetic Jars With Black Lids (30ml)
- Silicone Cream Jars with Hard Sealed Lids 20ml, 3 Pieces for Face Hand Body Cream
- 10g/20g/30g 2PCS Clear Glass Refillable Cosmetic Jars With White Lids
- Cosmetic Empty Jar Makeup Face Cream Container Bottle (Black), 10 ct. 5g/ml
As a crazy mom it is important to take some time to pamper yourself. We have a very crazy life and that is ok.
However, we need to embrace the crazy and have some fun and take care of ourselves. So today take some time to make some homemade moisturizers and pamper yourself at home.
I have dry skin and I am going to make one of the best natural face moisturizer for dry skin ideas. I can’t wait to try these awesome ideas.
These are the best chemical free face moisturizer ideas.
Don’t forget to also choose a natural moisturizer for face at night. It is just as important to moisturize before bedtime as it is in the morning!
We are always trying new all natural DIY recipes around here!
I love learning new ways to give my family natural products. It saves money and keeps all the chemicals and less desirable ingredients out of our house.
A win for us all for sure! There are so many wonderful products to make.
One of my favorites is this Brown Sugar DIY Body Scrub to help exfoliate dry skin. Your entire body will feel so smooth and silky.
We are slowly incorporating more and more natural products into our daily routine. It feels so good to do this.
It’s very easy to get overwhelmed with trying to make everything at once. Do not do this!
Just make a list of what you would like to make and tackle one product at a time. We did not make all our natural products at one time nor did we convert to all natural products overnight.
It took time and in fact, we are still a work in progress! Don’t get frustrated or overwhelmed. If you try to do everything at once, it will be so easy to get frustrated and give up.
Take that pressure off your self and just do what you can when you can. Before you know it, you will have a long list of natural products that you have made and now use in your home!
Start with one product a week like one of these Best Natural moisturizer ideas.
If that is too much try a new product every other week. Or if you feel that you have more time, maybe try 2 in one week.
Basically, everyone is different and just do what works for you and your family. We are all different and can only do what our schedules allow.
You are going to love using natural products. With easy moisturizer recipes like this, it’s a great place to start.
Let’s face it, Mom’s do not always take care of themselves well. We are so busy taking care of the kids and the husband and everyone else. It’s easy to push ourselves to the back burner.
Well, if we aren’t taken care of eventually it will be hard to take care of others. I have learned the hard way that it’s so important to take a few minutes for ourselves.
Sometimes I feel guilty thinking I should be doing something for the kids but truly investing in myself makes me a better Mom. Don’t you agree?
So, take a few minutes today and pamper yourself with some of these amazing DIY products. You will save money and your skin will feel amazing.
Try these other natural ideas:
- Honey Body Wash
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 6 Amazing Essential Oil Blends for Allergies
- All Natural Cocoa Lip Balm
- Essential Oils for Hair Growth
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 25 of the Best Natural Moisturizers
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Brown Sugar DIY Body Scrub
- DIY Shaving Cream for Women
- 10 Uses for Vinegar to help save you money
- 20 of the Best Natural Moisturizer Ideas
- How to make makeup remover wipes
- Homemade Liquid Hand Soap
- All Natural Cocoa Lip Balm
- how to make Clarifying Shampoo