I can’t wait for you to try this homemade hand cream. I don’t know about you but my hands stay so dry all year. I’m constantly washing them all the time and in the winter the cold and wind only makes the dryness worse. Most of the store bought hand creams are so expensive and I find they don’t work that well on my extremely dry hands.
Once you learn how to make hand cream, you will be hooked! It’s really simple, inexpensive and much better than anything you can buy!
Let’s get started making homemade hand cream!
Ingredients for homemade hand cream
- 2 teaspoons beeswax
- 2 teaspoons cocoa butter
- 2 teaspoons shea butter
- 1 teaspoon almond oil
- 15 drops essential oil
How to make hand cream:
1. In a mixing bowl, add beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter and almond oil.
2. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring well every 30 seconds. The beeswax pellets will melt last. Continue to stir until melted.
3. Stir in essential oils of your choice. Refrigerate for 10 minutes and stir well to whip with a spoon. Spoon into a small container.
Directions to use homemade hand cream:
A little goes a long way with this hand cream. Just a dab will moisturize very well.
Now that you know how to make hand cream, you will be hooked!
It works amazing and lasts awhile since you only need just a dab to work on dry hands.
Let u know what you think about this homemade hand cream.
Try these other natural ideas:
- Honey Body Wash
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 6 Amazing Essential Oil Blends for Allergies
- 25 of the Best Natural Moisturizers
- All Natural Cocoa Lip Balm