Find over 20 Keto Soup Recipes sure to impress even the pickiest eaters. From chili and beef stew to chicken dumplings and more, there is something for everyone to enjoy while eating Keto.
Keto Soup Recipes
When the weather starts to get cool, I automatically want to make soup! There are so many fabulous soup recipes and now we have lots of Keto soup options.
If you are doing keto, look no further. We have 20 Keto Soup Recipes that everyone will love.
No need to fix separate meals for your family because everyone will enjoy these soup recipes. They are comfort food at it’s best and sure to be a hit!
Everyone will love these Keto Diet Soup Recipes!
Still trying to understand this Keto diet?
First of all, I know it can seem overwhelming initially. However, once you understand the Keto lifestyle it is very simple.
There is a great book for beginners here that you might want to pick up. It is a really great resource to help get you started on this Keto journey.
I even spotted the Keto Crock Pot Cookbook.
It’s a lot to take in but basically the ketogenic diet is a diet high in fat with healthy fats for weight loss. The diet calls for a lot of nut butters, peanut butter and low or no carb snacks called fat bombs.
You will also want to keep things sugar free. Oils like coconut oil, olive oil and mct oil are used.
A lot of recipes call for cheese or cream cheese. Almond flour or pork rinds can be used for a coating or batter that fits into the ketogenic diet.
Once you get used to this diet, many report that it becomes a lifestyle and they really like it. As a result, many people report higher levels of energy and that they just feel better!
Plus, weight loss is fairly easy while also filling full and satisfied. This is a key component as to why it works for so many.
Is Soup Keto?
It can be if low carb and keto friendly ingredients are used. You will find 20 recipes below that are all keto and perfect to enjoy on a low carb eating plan.
Keto keto soup chicken recipes and keto beef soup recipes are not only delicious but very filling.
What is the lowest carb soup?
There are lots of delicious low carb soups. However, the lowest carb soups usually contain cauliflower or cabbage.
Let’s get started with these Keto friendly soups!
- Easy Keto Chili RecipeKeto Chili Recipe is perfect for Fall and sure to impress the entire family with very little work. It is hearty and delicious and the best Low Carb Chili Recipe.
- Jalapeno Popper Soup (Instant Pot or Crock Pot)Creamy and delicious, this soup is sure to be a success. This soup packs just enough heat from the jalapeno peppers to be amazing and the extra cheese hits the spot!
- Low Carb Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup RecipeDo you love Olive Garden soup but need a keto version? Try this tasty Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe that is just as delicious at Olive Garden but keto friendly.
- Egg Drop Soup RecipeNo need to order Chinese take out when you can make this delicious Egg Drop soup at home. It is keto friendly plus you will save some money too!
- Low Carb Chicken Fajita SoupIf you are looking for a simple and delicious meal idea, try Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup. It’s packed with lots of chicken and tons of flavor sure to impress the entire family.
- Queso Soup (Keto Friendly & Low Carb)This is the perfect soup to satisfy that craving for Mexican food. It’s creamy and delicious with a little bit of spice.
- Keto/Low Carb Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Soup Not only is this soup super easy but it is so hearty and filling. Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Soup has everything you love about cabbage rolls without the work or carbs!
- Keto Chicken Dumplings RecipeEnjoy delicious dumplings while sticking to a keto eating plan. You will never believe these are low carb and the entire family will gobble this soup up.
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken SoupChicken, cheese and more combine to make the most delicious Mexican Chicken Soup. This low carb soup is so full of amazing ingredients that no one will ever notice the carbs are missing! Top with sour cream and oh my!
- Low Carb Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Green Chiles This Cauliflower Soup is packed with cheese, bacon, green chiles and more for a meal everyone will love. It’s so rich and creamy that it is hard to believe it’s keto.
- Low Carb Beef Stew Enjoy beef stew without the carbs or guilt. Loaded with thick cuts of beef and tasty vegetables that even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy.
- Easy Slow Cooker Keto Taco SoupTaco Soup is always a crowd pleaser and now you can enjoy it without the guilt. Low carb and keto friendly, this soup is packed with meat and veggies making it the perfect soup for Mexican Monday.
- Low Carb Cabbage Chicken Taco SoupTry Chicken Taco Soup with a twist. This soup has cabbage added in and you will be amazed at the extra flavor it gives and how filling it is.
- Creamy Cauliflower Ham and Cheese Soup Lots of ham, cheese and creamy cauliflower give this soup a great texture loaded with flavor. Perfect to use leftover ham and enjoy soup the next day.
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup Recipe If you are craving potato soup, give this Cauliflower Cheese Soup a try. It is keto friendly and low carb while being the best comfort food!
- Keto White Chicken ChiliTry White Chicken Chili for a nice change from traditional chili. Loaded with green chiles, cream cheese and more to give it a creamy and spicy consistency.
- Low Carb Tomato Bacon Cheddar Soup Bacon takes this tomato soup to the next level. Everyone loves bacon and it is out of this world in this tomato soup with cheese.
- Low Carb Stuffed Pepper SoupEnjoy Stuffed Pepper Soup with very little effort and zero guilt. This low carb version is so delicious no one will miss the carbs.
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke SoupSpinach and artichoke combine to make a creamy soup that even the kids will love. This is the perfect soup to impress the family with even if they don’t care for spinach.
- Creamy Garlic Chicken Soup Recipe This garlic infused soup is a burst of flavor in every single bite. Creamy chicken and garlic come together for a soup that will leave everyone asking for more.
Which of these yummy Keto Soups will you try?
I don’t know about you but I have a huge list of keto soups to try now. These all sounds so tasty and I’m ready to start cooking now!
These Keto Soup diet recipes will impress the entire family!
Get your list ready and head to the grocery store to make these low carb keto friendly soup recipes.
From Keto Beef Soup Recipes to Keto Chicken Soup recipe ideas, there is something for everyone.
Let us know which of these quick keto soup recipes you decide to try. Some of my favorites include easy low carb soup recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less.
These soups are packed with so much flavor from ground beef, chicken broth and more amazing ingredients. All the recipes are so easy.
Bring to a boil and enjoy this low carb yum! Many are gluten free.
What about Keto Soup Slow Cooker Recipes?
You can certainly try many of these recipes in your crock pot instead of the stove top. We love to do this when we will be away all day or need to come home to dinner waiting.
If I am using the slow cooker, my favorite is the Ninja cooker. The nice thing about this is you can brown the meat in the same slow cooker.
It is nice to just have the one pan to clean if you are not using leftovers. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
If you are in the market for a new crockpot, this one is my favorite. I use this all the time and it’s great.
This is awesome for when you need to take the crockpot somewhere. I often use the slow cooker to take dishes to potluck events and this feature is amazing!
There are several others on sale here.
If you are doing Keto, you will love these tasty Keto Side Dishes. We have tons of recipes for easy keto side dishes that will make the Keto lifestyle simple and delicious.
We also have lots of delicious Keto chicken recipes that you will love while enjoying the keto lifestyle.
Try Keto Chili Recipe for a hearty and delicious meal that will impress the entire family.
Everyone loves a good casserole and now you can enjoy them while eating Keto. We have over 25 Keto Casseroles that are delicious and easy to prepare.
If you have an instant pot, we have the best instant pot accessories that make cooking even easier.
Find more Keto recipes here:
- The Best Keto Snacks
- 40 Easy Keto Dinner Ideas
- Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
- Easy Salsa Chicken Skillet (Keto and Low Carb)
- Low Carb Pizza Chicken Recipe
- Keto Philly Cheese Steak Skillet Dinner
- Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup (Keto Recipe)
- Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
- Easy Keto Chili Recipe