Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe
Peppermint Sugar Scrub is one of my favorite scrub recipes. Not only does it smell wonderful but it looks so pretty layered in a clear container.
The red and white look so festive and it is truly the perfect gift idea for the holidays. Everyone will feel so pampered and put this thoughtful gift to good use.
You might also want to keep a jar for guests to use when they come over. This would look so festive sitting on your bathroom sink.
Guests can use a little on their hands and they will feel so special!
Tired achy feet from lots of Christmas shopping will be grateful for Peppermint Sugar Scrub.
The candy cane pattern is perfect for Christmas and the mint makes it smell so refreshing. Make up a big batch to give to friends and tuck a pair of comfy socks in the gift bag!
You can add Peppermint Sugar Scrub Labels for Gift Giving.
We love using chalkboard labels for this sugar scrub. It looks so pretty if giving this as Christmas gifts.
You might also want to label your jar as well just because it looks so cute. 🙂
Tips to make Peppermint Sugar Scrub:
The peppermint oil is also a nice deal on Amazon.
I am always making something so it saves me time and money to have these on hand. I buy coconut oil in bulk too.
We are trying to make more items all naturally so we use this a lot. These supplies are great to keep on hand for more DIY projects.
We also make a Brown Sugar Scrub that smells so good and is really moisturizing. Definitely try that one too
This DIY Bath Bombs Recipe is also amazing! So simple and much less than buying these at the store.
Let’s get started making this sugar scrub recipe!
It is so easy and makes your skin feel amazing.
Once you know how to make peppermint sugar scrub, it is so simple to do!
Peppermint sugar scrub is so easy and a great homemade gift idea with a long shelf life.
Ingredients for Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, divided
- 1-1/2 cup white sugar, divided
- 10-15 drops peppermint essential oils
- red food coloring or color gel
- glass jar
How do you make peppermint body scrub?
1. Place 1/4 cup of coconut oil into a small microwave safe bowl and melt coconut oil. Microwave for 20 seconds and stir until completely melted. Set aside. Repeat the same procedure so you have two bowls of liquid coconut oil.
5. You can simply layer your sugar scrub horizontally but I wanted a different look. I angled my glass jar using a smaller glass bowl.
Add a small amount of red sugar scrub and pack down with the back of a spoon. Add white and pack down.
Continue with this layered look until you have the jar full.
How to use Peppermint Sugar Scrub:
To use, wet or dampen skin. Grab a handful of scrub and scrub onto your body, usually while in the shower.
Focus on rough areas like elbows, knees and the feet. Rinse.
You’ll notice the water will bead on your skin. This is from the moisture of the coconut oil.
When finished showering, pat dry to retain moisture from the oil.
Peppermint Sugar Scrub benefits:
Rough areas will be smooth and silky after using this sugar scrub. Dry skin will be a thing of the past with regular use of this scrub.
Are sugar scrubs good for your skin?
Yes! They slough off dead skin and work great for exfoliation.
You will love this festive Peppermint body scrub!
If you have been looking for the perfect Peppermint Sugar Scrub Pinterest DIY, look no further. This sugar scrub is sure to impress!
How do you make the best sugar scrub?
We also make Brown Sugar Scrub that is also so moisturizing and smells so good.
We are always trying new things so please share any DIY scrubs you make.
Try it and let us know how you Peppermint Sugar Scrub.
It’s so moisturizing and smells divine.
Here are 25 of the Best Natural Moisturizer ideas that you can easily make at home in just a matter of minute!
You might also want to try DIY Shaving Cream for Women. It’s so moisturizing!
We love making our own products at home and it is so easy. We have a blast and even the kids help.
It feels great knowing we are using products that we know what is inside and feel good about putting on our skin. Plus, we save money and it helps our budget!
Find more Sugar Scrub Recipes here:
- How to make your own Sugar Scrub – Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla Peppermint Homemade Foot Scrub
- Brown Sugar Body Scrub
Try these other natural ideas:
- Honey Body Wash
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 6 Amazing Essential Oil Blends for Allergies
- All Natural Cocoa Lip Balm
- Essential Oils for Hair Growth
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 25 of the Best Natural Moisturizers
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Brown Sugar DIY Body Scrub
- DIY Shaving Cream for Women
- 10 Uses for Vinegar to help save you money
- 20 of the Best Natural Moisturizer Ideas
- How to make makeup remover wipes