Peppermint Sugar Scrub
This sugar scrub is so luxurious and it smells amazing! And I just love how pretty this Peppermint Body Scrub looks layered in a clear container. This is the perfect gift idea for the holidays. You might also want to keep a jar for guests to use when they come over. This would look so festive sitting on your bathroom sink. Guests can use a little on their hands and they will feel so special!
The candy cane pattern is perfect for Christmas and the mint makes it smell so refreshing. Make up a big batch to give to friends and tuck a pair of comfy socks in the gift bag! Tired achy feet from lots of Christmas shopping will be so grateful!
Tips to make Peppermint Body Scrub
You can get jars on Amazon for a really good price. The peppermint oil is also a nice deal on Amazon. I am always making something so it saves me time and money to have these on hand. I buy coconut oil in bulk too. We are trying to make more items all naturally so we use this a lot.
Let’s get started making this natural body scrub!
Ingredients for Homemade Sugar Scrub:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, divided
- 1-1/2 cup white sugar, divided
- 10-15 drops peppermint essential oil
- red food coloring or color gel
- glass jar
How to make Peppermint Body Scrub:
1. Place 1/4 cup of coconut oil into a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds and stir until completely melted. Set aside. Repeat the same procedure so you have two bowls of liquid coconut oil.