Do you love making cards as much as my family? We love to make Dad a card for Father’s day. I thought we would give you a list of some great quotes that you could add to your Homemade cards to make them even more special!
Here are 15 quotes to help you make your DAD a special card for less this father’s day.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. – Jim Valvano
- The greatest thing a father can do for his children, is to love their mother. – Theodore Hesburgh
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. – Sigmund Freud
- My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland
- Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. ~Bill Cosby
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father! ~Lydia M. Child
- The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad! ~Author Unknown
- Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected. ~Red Buttons
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. – Billy Graham
- A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father. – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father’s life. – Sidney Poitier
- A Father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way. – author unknown
- A father is a banker provided by nature. – French Proverb
- Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance. – Ruth E. Renkel
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. – Charles Wadsworth
Which Quote is your favorite?
Check out our post with 20 FREE Father’s Day Coloring Pages.