One of the easiest ways to save money is to make copycat recipes at home. Instead of going out to get your favorite meals, try over 90 easy recipes you can make at home.
90 + Copycat Recipes
It doesn’t take a lot of work to make these copycat recipes at home. If you love dining out, try one of these 92 copycat recipes.
Enjoy your favorite restaurant meals and save time and money. Learn how to make your favorite copycat recipes.
Over 90 Copycat restaurant recipes
CopyCat Drink Recipes:
1. Copycat Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino
You don’t have to break the bank to get your Starbucks fix with this easy recipe.
2. Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino
Cinnamon Dolce fans will be amazed at how amazing this tastes.
3. Copycat Dole Pineapple Whip
If you have been to Disney World, you know how amazing these are. Now you can enjoy Dole Whips at home.
4. Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Drink
Passion Teal Lemonade is the perfect tea and lemonade combination to beat the heat.
5. Copycat Danimals Smoothies
Just about all kids love these smoothies but they are not cheap. Make danimals smoothies at home for a fraction of the price.
6. Copycat Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate
You don’t have to go to New York to get this popular treat. Make frozen hot chocolate at home that will amaze everyone.
7. Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
Make this Caramel Frappuccino at home and save lots of money. It’s creamy and delicious.
8. Earl Grey Tea Latte
Get your caffeine fix with this Earl Grey Tea Latte.
9. Copycat Starbucks Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino
The kids will be happy to get this creamy Frappuccino treat at home! Mom will be happy to save money!
10. Copycat Starbucks Hot Chocolate
Make hot chocolate at home just like they do at Starbucks.
11. Copycat Chick-Fil-A Lemonade Recipe
Grab some lemons and make this fresh squeezed lemonade just like Chick-Fil-A.
12. Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
Blend this Vanilla Frappuccino at home to wow everyone.
13. Starbucks medicine ball
The next time a cold strikes make this cold buster drink at home.
14. Copycat Wendy’s Frosty
You only need 3 ingredients to make this tasty Wendy’s frosty at home.
15. Starbucks Chai Tea Latte
The creamy blend of ingredients in this Chai Tea Latte is simple to make at home.
16. Chili’s Copycat House-made Salsa
Now you have Chili’s amazing salsa at home. It’s so easy to make and very inexpensive.
17. Copycat Fritos Bean Dip
That little can of store bought bean dip is pricey. Make the same thing Bean Dip at home for pennies.
18. Homemade Cracker Jacks
No need to buy boxes of cracker jacks when you can make this delicious caramel treat at home.
19. Copycat Chuy’s Jalapeno Dip
Chuy’s Jalapeno Dip is spicy and creamy. Snack on this dip at home.
20. Copycat KIND Sugar Free Granola Bars
If you love KIND bars, make these sugar free granola bars at home for your family to enjoy.
CopyCat Dessert Recipes
21. Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
This recipe for Little Debbie Cakes makes it easy to enjoy your favorite treat at home.
22. Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
Make creamy and delicious peanut butter eggs at home that are so decadent and taste just like Reese’s.
23. Tastefully Simple Copycat Lime Ball Dip
This little ball of goodness can be yours at home! This Lime Ball Dip is creamy and addictive.
24. Starbucks Copycat Petite Vanilla Bean Scones
These petite vanilla scones tastes just like you went to the bakery at Starbucks.
25. Copycat Chick-Fil-A Fruit Cup
Save a ton of money and make these Chick-fil-A fruit cups at home for snacks.
26. Copycat Starbucks Brownie
Bake some of these rich brownies everyone loves at Starbucks.
27. Copycat McDonalds Apple Pie
Cinnamon, apples and that flaky crust! Make your very own apple pie at home just like at McDonalds!
28. Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches – TGI Fridays Copycat
Get your favorite dessert at home anytime you want. Make this creamy ice cream treat packed with cookies!
29. Copycat Wendy’s Chocolate Frosty
The entire family will enjoy having a creamy chocolate treat anytime they want!
30. Copycat Kit Kat Bars
Make this Kit Kat candy bar at home for a treat that everyone will love.
31. Copycat Milano Cookies
Pepperidge Farm cookies are so yummy! Enjoy these delicious Milano cookies at home.
32. Copycat Nutter Butter Cookies
Creamy peanut butter sandwiched in between two yummy cookies make a tasty snack.
33. Swiss roll cake recipe
This chocolate cake topped with ganache topping is a show stopper.
34. Dairy Queen Blizzard Copycat
Make blizzards at home. Let the kids choose their favorite mix ins and everyone can get a customized blizzard at home.
35. TGI Friday’s Copycat Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
This creamy TGI Friday’s cheesecake can be yours for dessert any day of the week.
36. Copycat Laduree Macaroons
These bite size macaroons pack a big punch of flavor.
37. Disney World Be Our Guest Restaurant Copycat The Grey Stuff
You don’t have to fly to Florida to let the kids have the famous Grey Stuff. It’s so simple and only takes a few ingredients to make at home.
38. No Bake Vegan Samoa
Vegans will love having their Samoa cookie at home.
39. Copycat Starbucks Cake Pops
Skip the bakery prices and make these tasty cake pops at home.
40. Disney churros
No need to make a trip to Disney World to enjoy their famous churros.
41. Little Debbie Brownies
Surprise the kids with homemade Little Debbie Brownies in their lunchbox.
42. Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Scone
Make these copycat scones at home and enjoy them any day of the week.
43. Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
These famous cinnamon rolls are simple to make at home and so decadent.
44. Starbucks lemon cake pop
Moist lemon cake and icing come together to make the best cake pops at home.
45. Starbucks pumpkin bread
This copycat recipe makes it so easy to enjoy pumpkin bread all year long.
46. Starbucks Chocolate Cake Pops
Chocolate fans will go crazy over these cake pops at home.
Side Dishes CopyCat Recipes
47.Copycat King’s Hawaiian Rolls
Hawaiian rolls are so light and fluffy. Make these delicious rolls at home.
48. Copycat Ruby Tuesday Broccoli Salad
Get your broccoli fix at home with this creamy and delicious salad.
49. Copycat Chick-Fil-A Coleslaw
No worries that coleslaw is off the menu at Chick-Fil-A! Make this amazing slaw at home.
50. Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
Serve this Cheesecake Factory bread at home with any meal you want! It’s so tasty and easy.
51. Copycat PF Chang’s Spicy Green Beans
Enjoy the spice of PF Chang’s green beans at home! With only a few ingredients, you can enjoy this anytime of the week.
52. Copycat Texas Roadhouse Steak Recipe
These soft and fluffy rolls are addictive and effortless to make at home.
53. Chick-Fil-A Biscuits
Flaky Chick-fil-A biscuits can easily be enjoyed at home.
54. Copycat Chick-Fil-A Mac and Cheese
Each bite is so cheesy and this copycat recipe is easy to make at home.
55. Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole
From the sweet filling to the pecan topping, this copycat recipe is so easy to make any day of the week.
56. Cracker Barrel Potato Casserole
The best side dish full of potatoes and more is actually very quick to make at home.
CopyCat Main Dish Recipes
57. Copycat In-N-Out Animal Style Burger
Your family will enjoy this restaurant style burger at home with tons of flavor.
58. Just Like Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
This soup is packed with cheese and broccoli for a creamy recipe.
59. Copycat Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salad
Sweet and tangy, this salad recipe is loaded with lots of yummy pork.
60. Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sandwich
This chicken sandwich is out of this world delicious and easy to make.
61. Copycat Long John Silver’s Chicken Planks
Kids will love these chicken planks at home that taste just like Long John Silver’s.
62. Copycat Fat Doug Burger
Enjoy a tasty burger at home just like at Fat Doug’s! It’s so delicious, your family might think you went for take out.
63. Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
Juicy chicken and tasty toppings make this copycat club sandwich the best.
64. Copycat Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli
Enjoy endless bowls of soup at home with this copycat Pasta Faioli. It’s rich and creamy and sure to hit the spot.
65. Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup
Zuppa Toscana soup is so creamy and filling! It’s comfort food in a bowl.
66. Chick-Fil-A Chicken Tenders
The kids will go crazy over enjoying these Chic-fil-A tenders at home.
67. Copycat Panera Cream Cheese Potato Soup
Make potato soup at home just like at Panera. It’s rich and decadent!
68. Panera Chicken Noodle Soup
Heart and delicious, this amazing soup is a meal all by itself. Loaded with chicken and tasty noodles, it’s as good as going to Panera!
69. Copycat Chipotle Barbacoa
Chipotle is known for their Barbacoa! Make the best copycat version at home and enjoy anytime you like!
70. Copycat Cheesecake Factory Santa Fe Salad
This Cheesecake Factory salad is loaded with tons of southwest flavor.
71. Blackstone’s Freddy’s Steakburger Recipe
Freddy’s famous steak burger takes just a few ingredients to make at home.
72. TGI Friday’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
Pasta and chicken come together in a delicious Cajun sauce everyone will love.
73. Chick-Fil-A Hash Brown Scramble Bowl
Everything you need for a great meal is in this Chick-fil-A scramble bowl.
74. Bistro Style French Onion Soup
Tender onions, melted cheese and more! This French Onion soup is so tasty.
75. Copycat chick fil a nuggets
This easy recipe is sure to be a kid favorite. Just add your favorite dipping sauce for the nuggets.
76. Blackstone Copycat In-N-Out Burger
Learn how to make the popular In-N-Out Burger on the blackstone at home.
77. Chick-fil-a Deluxe Chicken Sandwich
The deluxe version of the Chick-fil-a sandwich is loaded with flavor and a crowd favorite.
78. Chick-Fil-A Chicken Tortilla Soup
With a few ingredients, your family can enjoy this creamy and hearty Chick-fil-A tortilla soup.
79. Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Nuggets
Save money and make these healthy grilled nuggets at home that everyone loves from Chick-fil-A.
80. Chick-Fil-A Breakfast Burritos
Each bite of burrito is loaded with chicken, tater tots, eggs and more.
81. Blackstone Freddy’s Patty Melt
The famous burger with caramelized onions and gooey cheese is an easy recipe to make at home.
82. Chick-Fil-A Grilled Cool Wrap
Anyone can make this grilled wrap at home with 4 ingredients.
83. Chick-Fil-A Spicy Southwest Salad
The perfect amount of heat and fresh ingredients is packed into this southwest salad .
84. Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Sandwich
The classic grilled chicken sandwich is a breeze to make at home.
85. Starbucks Egg Bites
These bite size breakfast egg bites take very little time to make and taste just like Starbucks.
86. Cracker Barrel Meatloaf
If you love to order meatloaf at Cracker Barrel, make this copycat version.
87. Copycat Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Salad Dressing
This tangy dressing is perfect anytime of the year. Now you can enjoy it at home.
88. Copycat Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
Top your salad with this Italian dressing anytime you want at home. It’s packed with flavor.
89. Freddy’s Steakburger Seasoning
Whip up a batch of the famous Freddy’s seasoning for burger and fries.
90. Chick-Fil-A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce Recipe
With only 4 ingredients, enjoy your favorite Chic-fil-A dipping sauce at home.
91. Copycat homemade chick fil a sauce recipe
Make the famous Chick-fil-A sauce at home for dipping.
92. Chick-Fil-A Polynesian Sauce
You will love being able to enjoy this sweet and tangy sauce at home.
Try one of these copycat recipes.
Give one of these CopyCat recipes a try. You will see how much fun you have making these recipes at home.
These recipes do not take a long time and the results for restaurant dishes are fantastic.