I’m all abous saving money and this Easy DIY Foaming Hand Soap does just that. I love foaming hand soaps. Don’t you ? I just love the amazing smell and how fun they are for kids.
Now I have made a foaming hand soap before using regular hand soap, but today I wanted to show you how to make an all natural version.
I think you will be surprised how easy it is to make!
- 1 foaming soap container
- 2 tbsp. Castille Soap – Dr. Bonner’s unscented is great! (more on sale on Amazon here)
- 1 tsp. Almond oil
- 10-15 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil
How to make DIY Foaming Hand Soap:
1.Pour castile soap and Almond Oil into a foaming soap container.
You can buy a foaming soap dispenser on Amazon.
You can purchase a foaming soap dispenser on Amazon for a very low price. You can find them all on sale here. Here are a few of my personal favorites:
- 3 pk foaming dispensers
- Here is a 2 pack that has a brushed nickel and bronzed look that will go with your decor.
- I love this Modern look and it is on sale too!
3. Fill the rest of the bottle with water, leaving room at the top for the foaming pump.
4. Secure the top back on the pump top and shake gently.
5. Pump desired amount into hands and wash with warm water.
Homemade foaming hand soap is very easy to make!
Does it save you money?
Yes, it does. Foaming hand soap is anywhere from $5 to $10 per bottle. You can make this for less than $1 each. Literally! Now that is a very nice savings. Plus…. you can pronounce everything in your homemade foaming hand soap. 🙂