Mason Jar Christmas Centerpiece
Are you looking for holiday centerpiece ideas that are simple but pretty? This rustic Christmas centerpiece is so charming and just perfect for the holiday season. I love crafts that use what I have on hand or things from nature! This pretty mason jar centerpiece uses fresh evergreen, cinnamon, twine and burlap for a gorgeous Christmas decorations.
Rustic Christmas Centerpiece
Mason jar centerpiece ideas are so pretty and versatile. Many of us have mason jars on hand and projects like this cost very little. They don’t take a lot of time to do but the outcome is just amazing. Burlap is so rustic and pretty. Alternate red and green burlap to make this mason jar centerpiece even more festive.
Let’s make this gorgeous Mason Jar Centerpiece!
This is one of my favorite holiday centerpiece ideas. It’s so pretty and the evergreen and cinnamon make it smell amazing.
Materials needed for Mason Jar Centerpiece:
- 3 pint sized mason jars
- white chalk acrylic paint
- paint brush
- 200 grit sand paper (or try using a nail file)
- 3″ wide burlap ribbon in red and green
- cinnamon sticks
- small gold berries
- hot glue and hot glue gun
- diagonal cutters
How to make this Rustic Christmas Centerpiece:
2. Once dry, lightly sand them. This allows the raised edges to show some detail. You can also create some scuffs on the side of the jars giving the pieces more of a rustic feel.
3. Cut 2 pieces of green and 1 piece of red ribbon by wrapping it around the jar and trimming so you have about a 1/2″ overlap.
Directions to use Mason Jar Christmas Centerpiece:
There are so many great holiday centerpiece ideas but this one is just so simple and rustic!
It’s going to look great on your table as a gorgeous centerpiece.
Try this Mason Jar Christmas Centerpiece and and let us know how it turns out!
From side dishes and appetizers to the main course, we have lots of ideas for whatever you need for Christmas dinner ideas.