Easter is just around the corner. We are having fun getting everything ready for Easter fun. I wanted some “rustic” eggs for my table, but was shocked when I found the price tag. I decided to make them myself! These Twine Wrapped Easter Eggs can be made in minutes, but look amazing on any table or any Easter decor.
What you need:
How to Make:
1. Put a dab of hot glue on the end of the egg (the fatter end) and attach the twine.
2. Begin wrapping the twine, periodically putting a dab of hot glue to keep the wine in place. You won’t need too much hot glue. It might seem tricky at first, but once you get the hang, of it, it gets really easy.
3. Continue wrapping until the egg is completely covered and you have reached the opposite end.
4. Do this for several eggs. Include this in a basket for an adorable centerpiece. Or… add them to your mantel and other decorations.
Other was to jazz up your eggs:
- Use yard instead of the twine – they are some fun colors and even some with glitter.
- When you are done with the twine, spray paint them for an even different rustic look.
- When you are done with the twine or the yarn, you could add some spray glue and glitter to make them even more fun!
This is such an EASY Easter decoration that won’t cost you a ton of money. I already had the twine and the plastic eggs laying around, so this decoration didn’t cost me any money to make. If you think you are not crafty… you are wrong! Try this easy craft this weekend and you just might surprise yourself.
Make sure you check out my post on Eating on a Dime on how to Bake Hard boiled eggs. It is so easy to do!