We have 21 of the Best Grilled Vegetables you have to try. Learn how to grill vegetables for an easy and flavor packed side dish.
The Best Grilled Vegetables
We have the most delicious and easiest veggies to grill. From foil packs to skewers and more, there are recipes for all occasions and seasons. You can even grill French Fries.
Our family enjoys grilling so much that we grill year round. Don’t limit yourself to Summertime because these veggie sides are good any month.
Grilling gives veggies such a unique flavor and texture. The outside gets such a delicious crispy edge while the inside is perfectly tender.
How to grill vegetables
- Directly on the grill. This method results in gorgeous grill marks and tons of flavor. Larger vegetables such as corn on the cob or thicky slices veggies work great for this method.
- Kabobs. You can use metal or wooden skewers to make veggie kabobs. This is a fun and delicious way to alternate your favorite vegetables.
If you prefer to cut the veggies smaller, try this method so you don’t have to worry with them falling.
- Foil Pack. Everything goes into a foil pack for a fast and easy way to grill veggies.
- Grill basket. Toss vegetables inside the grill basket and you can easily flip to cook each side. This is very similar to making a foil pack but you can just throw everything in the basket.
Best vegetables to grill:
- Summer Squash or yellow squash
- Corn on the Cob
- Bell Peppers
- Brussels Sprouts
These are just a few vegetables that are perfect to grill. However, the options are endless and you can grill many types of veggies.
Tip for grilling vegetables:
- It is important to not cut the vegetables too thin. You risk them falling under the grates and cooking too fast. If you slice them thicker, it is easier to turn them without having them fall.
Best grilled vegetables
Let’s get started with these easy and delicious recipes.
1. Grilled Sweet Potatoes
Learn how to grill the perfect sweet potato. This side dish is effortless and so delicious.
2. Grilled Vegetable Packets
Place all your favorite veggies inside a foil pack for an easy side in minutes. This method is a fast and easy way to cook veggies on the grill.
3. Grilled broccoli recipe
The texture of grilled broccoli is so amazing. This is a must try on the grill.
4. Grilled Carrots in Foil
Grilling carrots is super easy and makes this veggie even sweeter.
5. Grilled Zucchini Spears
Make perfectly grilled zucchini every time. Zucchini is so easy to grill and gets perfectly charred.
6. Vegetable kabobs recipe
Put all of your favorite veggies on a skewer. This is such a fun and flavorful recipe.
7. Grilled Asparagus Recipe
Asparagus only takes a few minutes to grill. It is so crispy and tasty.
8. Foil pack grilled red potatoes
Diced red potatoes are easy to grill and make a great side.
9. Grilled French Fries
Fries cooked on the grill in a cast iron is a must try.
10. Parmesan Grilled Zucchini Recipe
The simple combination of Parmesan and zucchini make a delicious grilled vegetable.
11. Easy Grilled Avocado Recipe
Grilled avocado is a game changer. It’s amazing.
12. Grilled Zucchini Foil Pack Recipe
Foil packs are super easy and zucchini is a favorite around here.
13. Grilled corn on the cob
Enjoy flavor packed corn on the cob cooked on the grill. It is simple and sure to be a hit with everyone.
14. Parmesan grilled corn on the cob
Jazz up corn on the cob with lots of Parmesan flavor. Just a few simple ingredients and you have an easy and delicious side. Your family will love this.
15. Grilled Green Beans Recipe
Anyone can make this simple side in minutes on the grill. They are delicious when you lightly char them.
16. Grilled potatoes in foil
Everyone loves potatoes and it is one of our favorite grill recipes. You can add fresh herbs or anything you prefer.
17. Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
There is so much garlic flavor in this delicious brussels sprouts recipe. This is the easiest way to make brussels sprouts and so delicious.
18. Grilled bell peppers
This grilled veggie gets a smoky char that is yummy without much work. Add a little salt and pepper and you are set.
19. Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
The delicious combination of cheese and ranch make this potato side dish a hit. Everyone will love how the cheese melts all over the ranch flavored potatoes.
20. Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Grilled Tomatoes
Bacon makes everything better and this recipe is a crowd pleaser. The tomatoes are wrapped in bacon and grilled to perfection.
Try these tasty recipes.
We love firing up the grill and these delicious recipes makes it so easy. Each of these side dishes help to complete your meal with very little work.
Many of the veggies can be ready with just a little olive oil and sprinkling a few seasonings. It is amazing the flavor grilling adds to veggies. Some of our favorites include pepper onions and grilled cabbage.