Get dinner on the table with little effort thanks to these easy crock pot chili recipes. Find 25 best chili recipes everyone will love.
Crock pot chili recipes
The crock pot is perfect for busy weeknights. I just love my crock pot for making chili because it is so easy.
Take the stress out of dinner time with these delicious but simple chili recipes. You can come home to dinner ready to enjoy.
We have ideas for everyone. You will find recipes that include traditional chili as well as vegetarian and low carb options.
What to serve with chili
- Cornbread. This is delicious crumbled on top of the chili.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Kids love grilled cheese with chili. It is a classic recipe the entire family will love and budget friendly.
- Rice. Stretch your favorite chili by serving it over rice. This is also a great way to enjoy leftover chili.
Learn what to serve with chili for more ideas. These are the best side dishes for chili and so easy to make.
You might also want to set out a topping bar.
Topping ideas for chili:
- sour cream. Add a dollop of sour cream for creaminess. I always add extra.
- green onion. Chop green onion to garnish. It looks pretty and adds more flavor.
- hot sauce. This is a great way to add extra heat for those that like it spicy.
- diced jalapeno peppers. Top chili with jalapeno peppers for even more heat.
- saltine crackers. You can’t go wrong with simple saltine crackers. Crush them and put into chili.
- corn chips. This is a favorite with the kids.
- tortilla chips. You can use these for dipping or crumble them into your bowl.
- onion. The more onion the better in my opinion. I love to add diced onion on top.
- cheese. Use your favorite type of shredded cheese. It is so tasty.
25 best chili recipes
From turkey and ground beef to paleo and vegetarian, there are options for everyone in your family.
1. Crock Pot Chili
This simple crock pot chili recipe is easy to throw together and the slow cooker does all of the work. There is nothing better than delicious chili in the Fall and Winter months.
2. Turkey Sweet Potato Chili Recipe
Try Turkey Chili for a new and delicious twist on the traditional chili recipe. The flavor is amazing in this healthy turkey chili recipe. Everyone will love it.
3. Crock Pot Cowboy Chili
Everyone loves a warm bowl of delicious chili and this Cowboy Chili Recipe does not disappoint. This family friendly meal is loaded with hearty beef, beans, zesty fire roasted tomatoes and more. You can even add cayenne pepper for more heat.
4. Crock pot Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe
Keto chili is not only low carb but so delicious. The recipe is packed with tons of flavor and the chicken is tender and amazing.
5. Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili
This is the perfect recipe to enjoy any day of the week. It is loaded with vegetables, beans, diced tomatoes and the best spices. Your family will love how tasty this meatless chili is.
6. Crock Pot Vegetable and Beef Chili Recipe
Vegetable and beef chili is the perfect comfort food recipe for a cold day. The slow cooker does all the work and everything is packed with flavor and so delicious.
7. Crock pot white chicken taco chili recipe
It is super easy and kid approved. You can add your favorite toppings and enjoy a great meal with little work. White Chicken Chili is perfect for the entire family.
8. Crock Pot Green Chili Stew Recipe
Chili with salsa verde really takes the stew to the next level. If you are looking for a delicious and easy recipe, this is a great dinner idea everyone will enjoy.
9. Crock Pot Taco Chili
Jazz up traditional chili and make this easy Crockpot taco chili for an easy one pot meal. Everyone can choose their favorite toppings for this recipe that is sure to be a hit.
Turkey chili is perfect if you are trying to eat clean but so delicious the entire family will love it. You’re going to love this chili recipe. It is yummy on its own but you can also add some diced avocado to the top.
11. Slow Cooker Chili Mac
I love a good one pot meal that doesn’t require fancy ingredients. This slow cooker chili mac is just that and sure to be a hit.
12. Spicy Crock Pot Chili
This wonderful spicy chili can be served in a matter of minutes when you get home for the day. The ingredients are easy to prep and everything goes into the crock pot.
13. Crock Pot Chicken Chili
Enjoy delicious chili with flavorful and tender chicken. It is so easy to shred and makes a great meal.
14. Slow Cooker Black Bean butternut Squash Chili
Black beans, butternut squash and more come together for a hearty chili recipe. This is a tasty spin on a classic recipe.
15. 3 Bean Chili
Three Bean Chili is a delicious weeknight meal and awesome as leftovers. Great for packing into containers and taking to work for lunch.
16. Paleo Crock Pot Chili
If you are looking for a hearty and paleo chili, this is the one to try. It is loaded with extra veggies and tons of flavor.
17. Slow Cooker Chili
If you are needing a great crock-pot chili recipe, look no further. This Slow Cooker Chili recipe makes for a perfect meal idea for fall. This recipe is a little spicy if you like extra heat.
18. The Best Crock Pot Chili
This easy chili recipe is perfect to warm up to on a cold day. It gets its amazing flavor from the spices including chili powder, garlic salt, cumin and oregano.
19. Crock Pot Paleo Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili
This beanless chili recipe is healthy but hearty, with an extra kick of spice. It is made with simple ingredients you probably already have in your fridge. While being paleo friendly, this recipe is also easy to make with very little effort.
20. Crock Pot Black Bean Lentil Quinoa Chili
Try making vegetarian chili for a filling and delicious dinner option. This recipe is a satisfying cold weather option for dinner. You will love this recipe. A warm bowl of chili is so filling.
21. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
This is the go-to when you are tired of boring chili recipes. It is delicious, simple and award winning.
22. Chilly Day Vegetarian Chili
This chili recipe is vegetarian but it is easy to modify. You can easily add a pound of cooked ground beef or turkey with kidney beans. It is so easy to change based on what you prefer. You can also try sneaking in extra veggies such as chopped zucchini or squash.
23. Creamy Crockpot White Chicken Chili
Just dump everything in your slow cooker and let it do the hard work for you. This creamy chicken chili is effortless and full of flavor.
24. Taco Ranch Chicken Chili
This easy Taco Ranch White Chicken Chili is is made with just 5 ingredients in the slow cooker. It is the perfect weeknight dinner.
25. Crock Pot Chipotle Chili Recipe
Take your chili to the next level when you make this delicious Chipotle Chili Recipe. Lots of chipotle peppers, adobo sauce and more come together for a flavor packed dish your family will go crazy over.
The best crock pot chili recipes.
Now you have lots of great crockpot chili recipes to choose from. The slow cooker makes it so easy and the recipes are fabulous.
Your family can enjoy a great meal without a ton of work. These recipes are such a timesaver during busy weeknights.
Let us know what you plan to try by leaving a comment.