DIY Room Spray is an all natural way to freshen your home, car and more. Learn how to make DIY Essential Oil Room Spray with just a few simple ingredients.
DIY Room Spray
We have a really easy diy air freshener that smells amazing and is so simple to make. This is very inexpensive to put together and a great alternative to those chemical laden room sprays at the store.
I don’t know about you but I am really trying to make more things at home and it feels so good! We recently made this DIY Shoe Deodorizer Spray and it works great.
You are going to love making diy essential oil room spray!
How do you make scented room spray naturally?
Essential oils are a great way to naturally make a scented room spray. Some of our favorites include:
What is the best natural air freshener?
We really love using essential oils to make a natural air freshener. It works great!
Once you make this diy essential oil room spray witch hazel blend, you will see how good it works. Plus, it really is so simple to make.
What do you need to make a room spray base recipe?
- Glass Spray Bottles – These are 2 oz but you can use the size that you prefer. Here are some 8 oz spray bottles that would work great as well.
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Purification Essential Oil
- Witch Hazel
- Distilled Water
How do you make a natural spray room?
- Fill the bottle half way (approximately 1 oz) with witch hazel. You may need to use a small funnel so it doesn’t spill.
- Put approximately 10 drops of the purification oil into the bottle.
- Add 3 drops each of the lemon and tea tree essential oils.
- Fill the rest of the bottle up with the distilled water.
Shake to mix thoroughly and spray to freshen any room in your home.
How to mix essential oils with water for spray:
The witch hazel helps the oils mix with the water. This is not required and you can use all distilled water if you prefer.
However, just make sure you shake it thoroughly before each use.
Now you know how to make essential oil spray without alcohol.
What are the best essential oil blends for diy air freshener?
This Purification, tea tree and lemon blend is great for freshening any room. We prefer making natural air freshener instead of store bought.
How do I make my house smell good with essential oils?
Other Oil Options – Use these instead of the oils listed in the recipe above for different scents or purposes.
- Lavender – Good for promoting sleep. I like to mix this same recipe but just lavender oil (approximately 10 drops) and spray my kids and my pillow before bedtime.
- Peppermint – Great for refreshing a room. I like to keep some of this in my bathroom.
- Thieves – You can use this as a cleaning spray and it refreshes rooms as well.
- Orange and Cinnamon Bark – I use about 15 of each of these and it makes a great Fall and Winter time spray for the home.
- Grapefruit and Tangerine – I use about 15 of each of these as well and it makes a great fruit smell that I find to be uplifting in the summer time.
We love to make several of these bottles of room spray formulation.
They all smell wonderful. I love to make homemade air freshener lemon to use in the kitchen because it smells so good! Essential oils are so wonderful.
You can even learn how to make essential oil body spray.
Try diy air freshener for car!
This not only works great for your home but your car as well. Keep your call smelling fresh with one of these DIY Air Freshener ideas.
What can I boil to freshen the air?
You can boil cut up lemons or oranges with cinnamon, cloves and other spices to easily freshen your room. This smells amazing and works very quickly to have everything smelling wonderful.
If you are looking for a homemade air freshener spray without essential oils this might be an option to try.
If you are looking for a gel air freshener, try one of these 25 DIY Air Fresheners that smell amazing. There are also some idea with mason jars.
What type of DIY Essential Oil Room Spray do you plan to make?
We love citrus scents for room spray that will be used in the kitchen. It smells so fresh and clean.
We also like to use oil diffusers with a few drops of essential oil to keep our home smelling great.
There are so many easy air freshener recipes that you can try lots of different options with essential oils to keep everything smelling fresh.
We used to buy those terrible store bought air fresheners but not anymore. We love these DIY Air Fresheners and don’t have to worry about chemicals.
Give one of these homemade air freshener ideas a try and let us know what you think.
We love DIY ideas for our home!
It feels so good to have these products on hand to use at home with your family. You will love making your own natural products and not worrying about lots of chemicals in your home.
I feel much better knowing what I am bringing into my home and can actually pronounce the ingredients. Our budget is better because of all these DIY products we are making and everything works so well.
Save a ton from running to the store each time you need a new product. Just whip up your own recipe and see how well it works.
Not only does it save money but it does away with all those yucky chemicals found in store bought air fresheners.
A win for us all for sure! You will love these other natural ideas to try.
You will be pleasantly surprised at what a few drops drops essential oil and other simple ingredients can do for your home.
Plus, you will save money. Yeah!
Learn how to clean a dry erase board that will get rid of even the most stubborn smudges. This DIY solution is budget friendly and works to clean your dry erase board perfectly.
Learn how to remove blood stains quickly and easily with only 2 ingredients.
If you are looking for easy ways to make your home and car smell amazing, try one of these DIY Air Fresheners.
Learn where and how to start with these 5 home organization ideas that make getting things in order so easy!
You can also find out how to soften towels quickly and easily. How to soften towels without fabric softener and freshen your towels.
We have 10 vinegar uses you will love. These ideas are frugal and will help you all around the house with so many different things.
Learn how to clean stove top in just minutes with very little work. This trick is frugal and so easy.
Are you ready to start Spring cleaning? Get this free spring cleaning checklist to help get you started and ensure you do not overlook anything!
There are tons of great ways to use a magic eraser. Find 25 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser uses!
Start with a few cleaners and go from there. You will love making homemade cleaners and no longer having to go to the store to buy all sorts of products.
It is a win all around and you will love it! Get started today!
Try these other natural ideas:
- Honey Body Wash
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 6 Amazing Essential Oil Blends for Allergies
- All Natural Cocoa Lip Balm
- Essential Oils for Hair Growth
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 25 of the Best Natural Moisturizers
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Brown Sugar DIY Body Scrub
- DIY Shaving Cream for Women
- 10 Uses for Vinegar to help save you money
- 20 of the Best Natural Moisturizer Ideas
- How to make makeup remover wipes