Cinnamon Homemade Bath Salts are so easy to make and smell heavenly. Melt all your stress away when you use these decadent bath salts that also make a great gift.
Cinnamon Homemade Bath Salts
Today we are going to talk about how to Make Homemade Cinnamon Bath Salts. This is a VERY Easy gift idea that is not only inexpensive but very thoughtful and fun.
Cinnamon bath salts not only make a great gift idea for a teacher or friend, but it is a great idea for you. With the stress of holiday shopping, we could all use some rest and relaxation while being surrounded by the comforting smell of cinnamon. 🙂
You will love how easy these are to make!
You can also learn how to make traditional homemade bath salts that are luxurious and will leave your skin so soft and smooth.
how to make bath salts
It is so easy and not hard to make at all. You will love this easy recipe and making bath salts for yourself and friends.
Let’s learn how to make homemade bath salts!
Ingredients for DIY bath salts:
- 2 Cups Epsom Salt
- 2 Cup Sea Salt
- ½ Cup Finely ground oatmeal (optional – you could leave this out)
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- Rubbing alcohol
- a Jar or storage container
how to make bath salts without essential oils:
1. Spray your storage container or jar with rubbing alcohol and set aside to dry.
2. Mix together salts, cinnamon and grounded oatmeal until well combined.
3. Spoon into a sealable storage container (like a jar) and enjoy.
Now you know how to make bath salts!
It is so easy to make.
How to use homemade bath salts recipe:
How to make Cinnamon Bath Salts into a gift:
- Combine all the ingredients and place into a cute jar (even a mason jar would be perfect).
- Add a label (I have free ones for you below)
- Add directions with a pretty ribbon and you have a thoughtful gift.
I have a FREE printable for you so you can label your new gift. Download the Cinnamon Bath salt labels here.
I love to get pretty containers and make the entire experience like a spa. They say presentation is everything and bottles are fairly inexpensive to use for gifts.
Mason jars also make really cute glass jars for bath salts. Why not make a bunch of bath salts ahead of time and give them as gifts to family, friends and teachers?
I bet anyone would be more than happy to receive these homemade bath salts as a gift. Try making these yourself and let us know how it turns out.
You could even add a small wooden spoon for them to scoop the scrub with.
Therapeutic bath salts recipes make the best gifts!
Everyone could use some time to relax and have less stress. Give the gift of bath salts recipe for someone to use in a hot bath or warm bath at the end of a long day.
Homemade bath salts are so easy and a favorite diy project around here. Plus, learning how to make bath salts does not take long at all.
From bath bombs to bath salts, everyone loves a good spa experience at home. Magnesium sulfate and the benefits of magnesium work wonders. We love using natural products.
Variations to homemade bath salts:
- Add a few drops of Essential Oils to bath salts. Lavender oil is a popular choice and you only need a small amount of essential oils.
- Add ground oatmeal
- HOMEMADE BATH SOAK – BUBBLING BATH SALTS
- Add a few drops of food coloring to color the salt.
What do you think? Will you try to make this gift idea?
Everyone will love it and you won’t spend a fortune or a ton of time. It is the perfect gift idea all around!
Tip for making DIY products at home:
Make a plan of what you want to make and get started. Don’t get overwhelmed and try do it all at once.
When we first started trying to incorporate these products, I only did one or two at a time.
It was a little daunting looking at the price tag of purchasing these products at the store. Now, I can have natural products at home for a fraction of the cost!
I know my family is using really good products and that makes me feel good as a Mom! Life is so busy but these natural remedies really do take very little time to make.
I think you will be pleasantly surprised how quick and easy it is to make your own products at home. There are so many great products to make and try!
Let us know how it goes for you. You will love using all these great natural products.
Sometimes, just one. I just did what time and budget allowed. Before long, I had a long list of products we had made!
I try to let the kids help as much as possible. It is truly a family event and we have a blast.
Not only have we made precious memories but have a lot of products to use that benefit our family.
You also don’t have to spend tons of time or money on the best all natural deodorant. This Homemade Deodorant Recipe is very simple to make and you know exactly what is in it.
Try this DIY Bug Spray that works wonders and you do not have to worry about harsh chemicals. It’s very simple to make and only requires a few ingredients.
Try these other natural ideas:
- Honey Body Wash
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 6 Amazing Essential Oil Blends for Allergies
- All Natural Cocoa Lip Balm
- Essential Oils for Hair Growth
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 25 of the Best Natural Moisturizers
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Brown Sugar DIY Body Scrub
- DIY Shaving Cream for Women
- 10 Uses for Vinegar to help save you money
- 20 of the Best Natural Moisturizer Ideas
- How to make makeup remover wipes