Let’s take a break from all the deals and talk about a fun Homemade gift idea. Let’s talk about how to Make Homemade Cinnamon Bath Salts. This is a VERY Easy gift idea that is not only inexpensive but very thoughtful and fun. Cinnamon bath salts not only make a great gift idea for a teacher or friend, but it is a great idea for you. With the stress of holiday shopping, we could all use some rest and relaxation while being surrounded by the comforting smell of cinnamon. 🙂
How to Make Cinnamon Bath Salts
- 2 Cups Epsom Salt
- 2 Cup Sea Salt
- ½ Cup Finely ground oatmeal (optional – you could leave this out)
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- Rubbing alcohol
- a Jar or storage container
2. Mix together salts, cinnamon and grounded oatmeal until well combined.
3. Spoon into a sealable storage container (like a jar) and enjoy.
How to make Cinnamon Bath Salts into a gift:
- Combine all the ingredients and place into a cute jar (even a mason jar would be perfect).
- Add a label (I have free ones for you below)
- Add directions with a pretty ribbon and you have a thoughtful gift.
I have a FREE printable for you so you can label your new gift. Download the Cinnamon Bath salt labels here.
What do you think? Will you try to make this gift idea?