This homemade lip balm will be a hit with your entire family! I don’t know about ya’ll but it’s so hard to find all natural lip balm that doesn’t cost a fortune. Give this DIY recipe a try for All Natural Cocoa Butter Lip Balm and it will quickly become your go to recipe!
All Natural Cocoa Butter Lip Balm
This all natural lip balm is moisturizing, easy to make and very inexpensive! What more could you want? I think you will love this and I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Let’s get started making this Cocoa Butter Lip Balm!
- 1-1/2 teaspoon beeswax
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 10 drops vanilla essential oil
- 1 tablespoon shea butter`
- 1 teaspoon honey
How to make All Natural Lip Balm:
1. In a small microwave safe bowl, add beeswax, cocoa butter, and shea butter. Microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. The beeswax will be the last thing to melt. Just keep stirring, it will melt!
2. When melted, stir in honey and oils.
3. Quickly pour into a small container and let set until hardened.
So simple! Now you know how to make lip balm!
I think you are going to love the results and the whole family will enjoy it.
Direction to use All Natural Cocoa Butter Lip Balm
Apply liberally to lips as needed. Easy!
Don’t forget about your friends! Homemade lip balm makes a great gift!
Looking for more way to moisturize your lips? This Homemade Lip Balm recipe is so easy to make and will have your lips moisturized in a matter of seconds.
Try these other natural ideas:
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 6 Amazing Essential Oil Blends for Allergies
- 25 of the Best Natural Moisturizers