Join this 52 week challenge and save $1389 with this money saving challenge printable. Start saving for an emergency fund or any savings goal.
Money saving challenge printable
I’m excited to share with you this 52 week Money Saving Challenge. January 1st is just around the corner (literally) so it is the perfect time to start this easy Money saving challenge.
All you do is start with a $1. Yes, just a $1 and then add a $1 each week. Put that money in a jar or move it to savings, but save it each week.
How much money do you save in the 52-week challenge?
By the end of the year you will have $1389 saved up! You can use this extra money for Christmas, for your savings, for vacation – whatever you want. See what you can do with 52 week savings plan.
This 52 Week money saving challenge is easy.
It is easy to do and you won’t even notice the missing money. The best part is this FREE printable for you to print.
How to Do the 52-Week Money Challenge
- Use the free printable to keep track of how much you are saving.
- You can easily check it off and keep track of it each week.
- Fill in the dates, so you can stay on top of it and check it off as you deposit the money. It is that simple.
Now, there are two options to this savings tracker. Feel free to choose the money saving chart that best fits into your budget.
52 week money challenge
- This printable will guide you to save $1389 this year just by starting with $1.
- The first week you put $1 aside using this saving printable. I think we all have one dollar, right? Each week the amount increases.
You can download your FREE 52 week printable.
Reverse 52 week money challenge
- This printable will still result in $1389 saved but in reverse.
- If you are nervous about saving all that extra money in December next year, then we have reversed the challenge for you.
- You will start with $52 in week one and then you will subtract $1 each week. That way when December comes around you only have to come up with a few bucks to save.
- Even though you are saving it differently you will still save the same amount of money – $1389. Woohoo!
You can download your 52 Week saving Challenge starting with $52 .
Remember, with this printable check list you will start with $52 and work yourself down each week.
Which money saving chart do you plan to try?
Either printable you decide you will still be over $1300 ahead next year. Both are great options to suit every budget.
The saving principles are the same. You just need to decide if you want to start with the higher weekly savings amount or the lower amount.
Tips for printable 52 week money challenge.
If you want to do this saving money challenge but you are afraid you are not going to be able to come up with the money each week, try some of these ideas.
- Eat out less that week and use the money for the savings challenge.
- Cut down on grocery costs and shift that money to the challenge. Ideas like store brand and reduced meat can help lower the cost.
- Get organized and sell items no longer needed. Get a free declutter challenge printable and reclaim your home with these easy steps.
Start the free printable 52 week money challenge.
Once you get started, it is easy to do. It seems getting started is always the hardest step. You will be so glad you completed this challenge.
After a year, you will have a nice savings of $1389 to use for next Christmas, vacation, emergency fund and more.
Print out the option that is best for you and get started this week. You will be so glad you did.
Carrie, I did this for 2020 and have money for my Christmas gifts. But, your totals are wrong and there are mistakes you might want to correct for 2021. Week 7 total should be $ 28 not 8, week 35 total should be $ 630, and from week 46 – 52 all the totals are incorrect. It is off $ 11.00. I already have my sheet for 2021 and plan to save again. It sure helped me.
I’m so glad it helped you so much! I’ll definitely double check the numbers! Thanks!