Since Christmas is right around the corner, we thought we’d give you a list of some of The Best Christmas Books for Kids. I am not telling you guys anything new about the importance of reading to your kiddos (regardless of their age). We love reading to our kids and they love it, too. However, there is something about the business of the holidays and we often forget to just slow down and enjoy some slow down time with the kids. These Christmas stories for children are the best way to slow down and enjoy some family time.
Several on this list are my family’s personal favorites. Others are ones that have been recommended by people I trust with having great book taste. 😉
Check out our top 30 of the Best Christmas Books for kids here:
- The Night Before the Night Before Christmas
- The Polar Express
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Merry Christmas, Stinky Face
- A Bad Kitty Christmas
- The Christmas Sweater: A Picture Book
- Snowmen at Christmas
- God Gave Us Christmas
- The Christmas Story
- Llama Llama Holiday Drama
- Santa’s Favorite Story: Santa Tells the Story of the First Christmas
- A Christmas Carol
- Christmas in Camelot (Magic Tree House, No. 29)
- The Christmas Owl
- Light of Christmas
- How Santa Got His Job
- Song of the Stars: A Christmas Story
- The Littlest Elf
- The Wild Christmas Reindeer
- Christmas in the Manger
- One Little Christmas Tree: A Children’s Christmas Picture Book
- Christmas Tapestry
- Stick Man
- Jingle Bells
- The Christmas Wish
- Christmas in the Trenches
- The Legend of the Candy Cane
- The Nativity
- The Nutcracker Ballet: A Book, Theater, and Paper Doll Fold-out Play Set
- Who’s That Knocking on Christmas Eve?
In your opinion, what are the Best Christmas Books for Kids? Does your family have favorite Christmas books to read? Do you have favorites you’ve always read to your kids (or even ones that were read to you)? Share your favorites with us!
Need a fun idea for these Christmas books?
- Buy several and wrap them. Then have the children unwrap a different one each night and you will never know what book they are reading that night. I love this!
- Invite friends over for a Christmas book exchange! Everyone leaves with a fun Christmas book.
Take a minute to enjoy some of these Christmas stories for kids this year!
Find more Amazon deals that we have posted here.
Find the perfect gift at the perfect price. Click the banner below: