Save money and make these easy printable valentines day cards. These sweet valentines are simple to create and make a fun valentine.
Easy Printable Valentines Day Cards
We have more easy Homemade Valentines for kids. Remember, these are frugal valentines that are also fun for the kids to make. You don’t have to stay up LATE trying to create the perfect valentine for your kids.
Instead, your kids can make their own one of a kind Valentine that are just as cute, if not cuter than the store bought cards.
This “Let’s Stick Together” Valentine is just as cute as store bought cards and requires very little work. Now originally I made these from scratch but I finally decided to offer you a free printable so you can print the adorable valentine out for your kids.
They can sign it and add a personal touch with their favorite stickers to create the perfect Valentines Day card. We love this idea for a non candy treat to attach.
However, if you also would like to add candy, it is optional. You can also add a sucker or other Valentine’s Candy if you would prefer.
- printable valentine cards (download your pdf file for free )
- Stickers (You can use whatever you have laying around or check the dollar store and Amazon.
- Double sided sticky tape
- Permanent Marker
How to make Printable Valentines Day Card:
- Step 1. First download and print out the Let’s stick together Valentine.
- Step 2. Cut the Valentines out. Older children can easily do this. If your children are younger, they may need some guidance.
- Step 3. Add a sticker to each card with double sided tape or you could use a glue stick. This is the perfect non candy treat to attach to each Valentine’s Card.
- Step 4. Have your child sign their name. Kids love helping and they can use their favorite color crayon or marker to do this. Older children can use a permanent marker.
Tips and tricks:
- Paper. You can use regular copier paper but cardstock or card print is sturdier. It will help the valentine’s to hold up better.
- Candy. Attach candy such as lollipops, small bags of candy or a Hershey Kiss to the Valentine if desired. This is optional but something fun to do. If your treat is larger, consider attaching the printable to the treat with a string or bow.
- Personalize. Let the kids size their name to each valentine for a personal touch. Kids love to do this and it is extra special if they do this themselves.
- Stickers. Kids will have a blast decorating each Valentine with stickers. Let their creativity shine as they choose stickers for each one.
- Name. Allow the kids to sign their name to each card. You can use a permanent marker in any color. If you have younger children and do not want them using one, they can use crayons or markers.
Happy Valentine Day
It is that easy to make these adorable Valentine’s using the card templates. These free printable Valentine day cards are so festive.
In just a few minutes of stress free crafting, you and your child can make the cutest and frugal valentine for him or her to bring to class.
There is no need to spend a ton of money or time on fancy store bought or customized Valentine’s. Grab our free printable and a few stickers to easily make these for a great Valentine.