As promised we have more easy Homemade Valentines for kids. Remember, these are frugal valentines that are also fun for the kids to make. You (as the parent) don’t have to stay up LATE trying to create the perfect valentine for your kids. Instead, your kids can make their own one of a kind Valentine that are just as cute (if not cuter) than the store bought kinds.
This “Let’s Stick Together” Valentine is just as cute as the others and requires very little work. Now originally I made these from scratch but I finally decided to offer you a free printable so you can print the adorable valentine out for your kids. They can sign it and add their favorite stickers to create the perfect Valentines Day card.
How to make this Printable Valentines Day Cards
Items you need:
- printable valentine cards (download yours for free here)
- Stickers (what ever you have laying around, check Dollar Tree, or find some cute ones here)
- Double sided sticky tape.
- Permanent Marker
How to make:
- First download and print out the Let’s stick together Valentine.
- Cut the Valentines out.
- Add a sticker to each card with double sided tape or you could use stick glue
- Have your child sign their name
It is that easy!!
Here are a few pictures of my original before I made them into easy printables for you.
In just a few minutes of stress free crafting you and your child can make the cutest and a frugal valentine for him or her to bring to class.
Make sure you check out our other Easy Homemade Valentines for kids here.
More Valentine card ideas:
- Easy Homemade Valentines for Kids (I’m no Dum-Dum!)
- How to Make a Butterfly Valentine
- You are Just Write for me
Follow me on Pinterest to find more fun ways to save on Valentines Day.