I have another VERY easy printable Valentines for kids. My kids love this one the best. This easy Homemade Valentines for Kids is perfect for all ages. My friend’s youngest is only 4 and he had a blast getting to sign his name on this Dum-Dum Valentine.
We have two different printable Valentines for kids for you – one that is rectangle and one that is a heart. Choose, one or both for the most fun Valentine at your school Valentine party.
What you need:
- Construction paper or cardstock
- Dum – dums – one or two per valentines
- Permanent marker
- tape (optional)
How to make:
- Cut out your hearts or rectangles after printing the Valentines.
- Add your dum-dums to the Valentines – Either cut 2 slits for them to slide through or just tape them on or use a hole punch.
- Have your little one sign their name
- Add tape to the back to secure the dum-dum
We have 25 free printable valentines day cards for kids sure to be a hit!
It’s time for all things pink, red and perfect for Valentines day desserts. From cookies and popcorn to fruit and small treats, we have 20 red and pink desserts you will love!
It is that easy!
Here are a few more easy Homemade valentines for kids that you could make:
- Let’s Stick Together – Easy Homemade Valentines for Kids
- How to Make a Butterfly Valentine (Easy Homemade Valentines for Kids)
- You are Just “Write” for me – Easy Homemade Valentines for Kids
Find all the easy homemade Valentines ideas here.