Skip the expensive cards and get this free printable valentine heart. With a few supplies, anyone can make these “You are just write for me valentine printables“.
You are just write for me valentine printable
We have the cutest Valentine’s day card idea to share with you. It is also so easy to make!! You do not have to be creative for this one!
If you are concerned with cutting out hearts on each piece of paper, don’t be. I have made this super easy for everyone and created a FREE Valentines Heart printable pdf file for you.
This easy craft project is a great Valentine Day gift and will be a hit on February 14.
The entire DIY is very inexpensive and will save a lot of money from the store bought cards.
Give this a try and see just how simple it is.
Why we love this DIY:
- Non Candy alternative. Everyone can use a pencil and this is a great alternative to candy.
- Budget friendly. You can make a lot of these for very little.
- Easy. Anyone can make these cards and you don’t need any special skills or tools.
Download – You are just write for me valentine printable.
This is one of our favorite Valentine Day card ideas. Feel free to draw the hearts or use our free printable.
Either option is great and you can choose the one best for you.
- Pencil for each card
- Construction paper. We used red and pink but you can use any color you prefer.
How to make printable heart Valentine:
Step 1. Cut out the Construction paper into hearts or download the free printable.
We used pink and red construction paper. However, you can use white letter sized paper if you want to make heart coloring pages.
Step 2. Write the Words” You are just write for me” on each one. You can use a marker, pin or crayon depending on your child’s age.
Step 3. Let the kids sign their name on it (My favorite part)
Step 4. Attach a pencil with a piece of tape, or cut slits into the heart like we did. If your paper seems wobbly, you might do both.
I told you it was very simple to make homemade valentine day cards. This is a very easy and very cute valentine perfect for your kids classroom this year.
Tips for homemade Valentine’s:
- Paper. Construction Paper or cardstock paper make the cards sturdy and help support the pencil.
- Pencil. You can use Valentine’s themed ones or mechanical or anything you choose.
- Heart. Free hand the shape if you choose or use our free printable.
- Design. Make it your own and let kids decorate the hearts. You can use crayons , markers or stickers. If you are feeling extra, add a little glitter!
- Signature. Let the kids write their name on each heart. This really adds a personal touch and lets their creativity shine. Kids love helping and doing this.
Everyone will love these Valentines.
Get started making these easy but creative homemade Valentine’s cards today. You will have a blast creating these with the kiddos. Plus, they will turn out amazing.
This is the perfect DIY to save money and provide a fun candy alternative for Valentine’s Day.
We love homemade ideas that don’t take a huge list of supplies and turn out great. Make these today for a thoughtful gift.
Print the instructions for Easy Homemade Valentines:
You are Just “Write” for me – Easy Homemade Valentines for Kids
- Pencil for each card (There are a ton of cute ones on Amazon)
- Construction paper
- Cut out the Construction paper into hearts – Or download printable here.
- Write the Words” You are just write for me” on each one.
- Let the kids sign their name on it (My favorite part)
- Attach a pencil with a piece of tape, or cut slits into the heart like we did in the butterfly valentine.
More easy Homemade Valentines for Kids:
- Butterfly Valentines
- Let’s Stick Together – Easy Homemade Valentines for Kids
- I’m no Dum-Dum Valentine
- Easy homemade valentines for kids