Planning a trip to Disney World can take a lot of work and can seem overwhelming. Today I wanted to show you how to save money at Disney world quickly.
Between work and kids and activities, it’s hard to find the time to research and read a bunch of lengthy articles. Whew! No worries, here is a quick list of my best 25 Money Saving Tips for Disney World.
How to save money at Disney World:
- Bring your own snacks and meals into Disney Parks.
- Bring your own glow sticks and light up toys for night time parades.
- Go to Disney during the off season. This is the easiest way to save money at Disney World.
- Purchase souvenirs before you get to Disney.
- Buy the refillable mug at your Disney Resort if you drink a lot of soda.
- Plan a “Free Day” in your vacation. The rest will be needed and you will save money by skipping the Parks one day.
- Bring Dress Up Costumes from Home to save a ton!
- Keep kids on a budget by giving each child a Disney Gift Card for souvenirs.
- Don’t pay for drinks inside the parks and pack water bottles.
- Save on the small things so you can spend on the experiences that really matter.
- Skip the Park Hopper Pass. The kids will be too tired.
- Share meals if you do purchase inside the parks. Portions are huge!
- Pack your own Rain Ponchos (because it will rain).
- Don’t fly but instead take a road trip!
- If you do fly, use the Disney free transportation to your hotel instead of renting a car.
- Buy Autograph Books and Pens before your Trip.
- Consider staying at a Disney Value Resort to save money. (Bonus- kids love how highly themed these are)
- Plan your trip during Free Dining.
- tay outside the Park.
- Rent a house off site if you have a large family.
- Bring your own strollers instead of renting them.
- Save money by making lunch your “big meal” when prices are cheaper.
- et extra Magic Hours inside Parks when you stay on site.
- If your child is into trading Disney pins, buy them before the trip to save.
- Look for coupon booklets that you can use in Orlando at local restaurants and attractions outside of Disney.
Those are the easiest ways to save money at disney world
And if you have a few extra minutes, here are more ways to save money at Disney World:
Disney World is a ton of fun but it requires a lot of planning and organization. Here are 6 Disney World tips that will save your Sanity.
- Saving for a Disney World Vacation
- 13 Tips to Saving for Disney World
- Plan a Disney Vacation on a Budget