Does Dollar General take Manufacturer coupons?
Yes! they do! You will find a ton of printable coupons on our coupons page that you can use at Dollar General. In fact, we match up the best coupons each week in our Dollar General coupons matchup page. We update that page each week.
If you want to find more great deals to snag at Dollar General make sure you check out our full Dollar General page.
Get excited because they allow stacking!
The Dollar General Coupon Policy states that they accept two coupons per item. One must be a Dollar General Coupon and one must be a Manufacturer’s Coupon (you will find a ton of coupons on our coupon page) which is called Stacking. You will be able to get the most savings when you use can use both coupons on one item! You can print Dollar General Store Coupons here.
They will not give Cash Back on an item if the value of the coupons exceeds the value of the item. This mean you will be able to get items for Free, but you cannot get overage. Dollar General also does not accept Competitor’s Coupons.
It is always a good idea to print out and take the policy with you in case you have any trouble at the register.
The Dollar General Coupon Policy:
Dollar General accepts Manufacturer’s and Dollar General issued coupons (Including internet coupons) that meet these requirements:
- Coupons must be original (no photocopies)
- Coupons must have a scan-able barcode or valid promotion code
- Coupons must have a printed expiration date
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items sold at Dollar General, and can be redeemed only for the exact same item (package weight, size, etc.)
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free
- Maximum of two coupons per item. One coupon must be a Manufacturer’s Coupon and the second coupon must be a Dollar General Coupon as long as neither coupon states that it is not valid with other coupons
Dollar General will NOT accept coupons that:
- Are from other retailers
- Are expired
- Are internet coupons without a scan-able barcode and/or promotion code
- Contain the combination of an invalid barcode that won’t scan and promotion code that the register will not accept
- Are for “free” items, unless a purchase is required (i.e. Buy one get one free is acceptable)
- Do not have a “remit to:” address on the coupon
How to Coupon at Dollar General:
Now that you have the coupon policy and you understand it, couponing at Dollar General is easy. Make sure you check out our Dollar General Coupon matchups each week where we literally show you what coupons to use so you can snag a few items for cheap or free.