This candy bouquet DIY is crazy easy to make. Plus it is super fun to make for Valentine’s day but really you can make it for any occasion. This is a simple candy gift basket idea that you can throw together and really make someone’s day.
Now, candy arrangements are awesome, but you don’t have to just use candy. Think outside the box! You can do a snack basket, a chip basket, a movie basket, or even a beef jerky basket. I did a FAcebook live video showing you how to make this easy candy bouquet, and several readers came up with some awesome ideas. Make sure you take a minute and watch it for more ideas!
Candy Gift Baskets live video:
Supplies you need:
- a mason jar
- Tissue paper in Valentine colors
- Wilton treat sticks or you can use straws or lollipop sticks
- Heart candy (sweet tarts or candy hearts)
- Individually packaged candy (do a variety of sizes and shapes)
- Hot glue gun and Hot glue sticks
How to make a Candy Bouquet DIY easily:
- First fill your mason jar about a third of the way with your candy hearts. These are going to keep the sticks in place.
- Next add a bead of hot glue down the back of one piece of candy. Push in one treat stick and allow to dry.
- Continue to do this with all of the candy.
- Once the hot glue is dry begin sticking them into the mason jar with candy.
- Begin adding in more of the loose sweet tarts in the mason jar to help keep the sticks in place. Make sure the mason jar is completely filled with candy one you have placed your candy where you want them.
- Once finished push in some tissue paper in the back to give the arrangement a background.
- Then cut a piece of ribbon and tie it around the mason jar.
- Finally give your new candy gift basket to someone you love!
Make your own candy arrangements today!
Check out these other fun Valentine’s Day ideas:
- 20 Pink and Red Valentines Day Desserts
- Valentine’s Day Craft; Heart Suncatcher
- How to Make a Heart Shaped Wreath
- Easy Valentine’s Day Ideas for Him