This candy bouquet DIY is crazy easy to make for a great gift. Plus it is super fun to make for Valentine’s day or any occasion.
Candy Bouquet DIY
This is a simple candy gift basket idea that you can throw together and really make someone’s day. Grab their favorite candy and put it all together in a bright and festive candy bouquet.
It is so fun and looks stunning. Instead of bouquets of flowers, give candy instead.
What do you need to make a candy bouquet?
You only need a few simple items to put together a candy bouquet sure to be a hit. Grab all of their favorite candy in various sizes, candy hearts, ribbon and a mason jar.
It is so easy to make a candy bar bouquet for special occasions or a Valentine’s Day gift.
How to make your own candy bouquet?
It is so easy and all you do is attach your candy to Wilton treat sticks or you can use straws or lollipop sticks. You can even use wooden skewers to make this.
Once you have everything glued together, it all gets tucked into a mason jar.
How to make a candy bouquet in a cup?
If you prefer not to use a mason jar, a cup would work just as well. Grab a cup and put the candy inside just as you would the mason jar.
You can opt to use a Valentine cup or even a valentine mug to make this. Since it isn’t clear, you can skip the candy hearts. This is another fun option and a great idea if you need to make several on a smaller scale.
What are some other candy bouquet ideas?
You can do all sorts of ideas for candy bouquets. We make these all year round and they are always so well received.
Other ideas include: lip balm, cute socks, cash, matchbox cars and more. All of these are cute alternatives to candy.
Candy arrangements are awesome, but you don’t have to just use candy. Think outside the box. We have even made one for a baby shower with baby socks, bibs and small toys.
DIY candy bouquet ideas:
You can do a snack basket, a chip basket, a movie basket, or even a beef jerky basket. It does not have to be only candy.
College kids love getting a snack bouquet.
I did a Facebook live video showing you how to make this easy candy bouquet, and several readers came up with some awesome ideas.
How to make a birthday candy bouquet?
We love making candy bouquets for birthdays. You can follow the same instructions to easily make these for birthdays.
I like to use tissue paper in their favorite color and I have even tucked in a small balloon on a stick in the mason jar. It looks so festive.
Make sure you take a minute and watch it for more ideas! We had so much fun putting these together.
Candy Gift Baskets live video:
Supplies for DIY Valentine candy bouquet:
- Tissue paper in Valentine colors
- Wilton treat sticks or you can use straws or lollipop sticks
- Heart candy (sweet tarts or candy hearts)
- Individually packaged candy (do a variety of sizes and shapes)
How to make a Candy Bouquet DIY easily:
- First fill your mason jar about a third of the way with your candy hearts. These are going to keep the sticks in place.
- Next add a bead of hot glue down the back of one piece of candy. Push in one treat stick and allow to dry.
- Continue to do this with all of the candy.
- Once the hot glue is dry begin sticking them into the mason jar with candy.
- Begin adding in more of the loose sweet tarts in the mason jar to help keep the sticks in place. Make sure the mason jar is completely filled with candy once you have placed your candy where you want them.
- Once finished, push in some tissue paper in the back to give the arrangement a background.
- Then cut a piece of ribbon and tie it around the mason jar.
- Finally give your new candy gift basket to someone. They will love it.
Note- You can use a small piece of floral block or floral foam in the bottom of the mason jar. This will reduce the amount of candy hearts needed.
Everyone will love this easy candy bouquet!
They make great gifts and such a fun way to give candy and other snacks. We make these frequently and everyone just loves them.
In fact, some people hope to get one every year and seem to really look forward to these DIY Candy bouquets!
You will love making them for all occasions.
If you need a gift idea, try making a candy bouquet. Turn someone’s favorite candy bar into a great gift they are sure to love.
It is a budget friendly gift that costs very little to make but leaves a big impact. Everyone always loves receiving one and they are just as fun to make.
There are so many ideas to try.
A DIY Candy Bouquet would be perfect for a teachers gift, fathers day and much more.
Make a candy bouquet for a frugal gift.
No need to look for a candy bouquet near me when you can make one yourself for a fraction of the cost.
I love saving money and still being able to give thoughtful gifts to friend and family. There is no need to spend a ton of time or money on a great gift.
Everyone loves a snack basket and this bouquet is a really pretty way to give one.
Why we love this candy arrangement:
- This is such a great idea and can easily work for anyone on your gift list. You can try different color combinations, candy, snacks and more.
- A candy bouquet can be modified to work for just about anyone. It is a great gift, budget friendly and easy to put together in just minutes.
- The kids can help. It would be so fun to bless someone with a candy bouquet and the kids can get involved.
- Let them help pick out the candy or snacks. They also can help deliver the bouquet.
- Such wonderful memories plus the kids will learn about showing kindness toward others and cultivating a giving heart. I love activities that are easy to make, create memories and become a teachable moment.
Please share with us any ideas you have and what type of candy bouquet you plan to make. The options are truly endless and anyone can make one of these.
You don’t need to be crafty to make a candy bouquet. It is so easy. This simple DIY is not complicated and anyone can make a candy bouquet.