I’m so excited to share with you this homemade hand soap. This is such an easy DIY. I used essential oils to make this wonderful liquid hand soap. This is very moisturizing and smells great!
Homemade Hand Soap
It is incredibly simple to make homemade hand soap. No need to spend a ton of money purchasing this at the store. Plus, I love knowing my family is using an all natural soap. We used Lavender essential oils and Tea Tree essential oils to make this liquid hand soap. The tea tree oils works to kill germs and viruses.
You can also make Homemade foaming hand soap if you prefer the foaming variety of hand soap.
Everyone will love this Homemade Liquid Hand Soap!
It’s so moisturizing and works so well! I have even made this for friends and put in a gift basket with other things I made. DIY lotion is another good item to put with this homemade liquid hand soap.
You will love making your own products. I love being able to control what goes into the products I am using. It’s so nice to be able to actually pronounce the ingredients.
Get started making natural products today! You are going to love having so many natural products to grab in your cabinet! The entire family will benefit from these products.
It will also help your budget. These products are very inexpensive to make. Compared to retail prices of similar items, you will really save a lot.
Plus, these natural products are much better for you and your family. No chemicals or wondering what is in each product. Most of these only require a few ingredients and it’s not complicated at all to make!
Once you get started, you will be so glad that you did! Homemade liquid soap is so easy to make.
This liquid hand soap recipe is amazing! It works just as well as antibacterial soaps. We make this quite a bit around here!
Let’s get started making Handmade soap!
Items Needed for Homemade soap:
- 3/4 cup liquid Castile Soap, such as: Dr. Bronners where you can buy it on Amazon
- 3/4 cup water (distilled water or boiled water if you don’t plan to use the soap within a
- few weeks)
- 1 Tbsp. vitamin E oil
- 1 Tbsp. nourishing oil such as: sweet almond or jojoba oil
- 15 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5-10 drops lavender or peppermint essential oil
How to make homemade hand soap:
- In a mason jar, add the water first (to prevent bubbles) then the liquid castile soap, followed by the essential oils.
- Top your mason jar with a rust proof soap pump.
- Shake the ingredients together.
- Shake the soap dispenser before using, and then squirt a small amount on your hands as needed, rinsing with water.
This makes a great DIY gift idea and it is super fun to get the kids involved. It makes washing hands so much more fun when they know they made it themselves.
Trust me… I know. 😉 I have spent a lot less time reminding kids to wash their hands! They really enjoy using it because they helped to make it. It’s a win all around! Yeah!
Now that you know how to make your own hand soap, it’s SO simple!
You don’t need to spend tons of money or time making natural products. These items are simple to make and only require a few ingredients. You will be pleased with how much you save and how little time it takes.
Your family is going have well moisturized and super clean hands. No added chemicals or extra ingredients here!
You will enjoy making your own products. Try some of these other ideas for more natural products you can make. Don’t get overwhelmed and try do it all at once.
When we first started trying to incorporate these products, I only did one or two at a time. Sometimes, just one. I just did what time and budget allowed.
Before long, I had a long list of products we had made! I try to let the kids help as much as possible. It’s truly a family event. Not only have we made precious memories but have a lot of products to use that benefit our family.
It was a little daunting looking at the price tag of purchasing these products at the store. Now, I can have natural products at home for a fraction of the cost! I know my family is using really good products and that makes me feel good as a Mom!
Life is so busy but these natural ideas really do take very little time to make. I think you will be pleasantly surprised how quick and easy it is to make your own products at home.
There are so many great products to make and try! Let us know how it goes for you. You will love using all these great natural products.
After you make this Homemade Liquid Hand Soap, try Brown Sugar DIY Body Scrub and DIY Shaving Cream for Women. Those are great ones for Summer. The scrub is helps to exfoliate dry skin and the shaving cream is so moisturizing!
I don’t know about you but my hands stay so dry all year. This easy DIY hand cream does the trick and keeps hands well moisturized.
Try these other natural ideas:
- Honey Body Wash
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 6 Amazing Essential Oil Blends for Allergies
- All Natural Cocoa Lip Balm
- Essential Oils for Hair Growth
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 25 of the Best Natural Moisturizers
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Brown Sugar DIY Body Scrub
- DIY Shaving Cream for Women
- 10 Uses for Vinegar to help save you money
- 20 of the Best Natural Moisturizer Ideas
- How to make makeup remover wipes