Summer is just around the corner, which means the kids will be out and about much more. More outside play means more cuts and scrapes. The one thing I do is is make sure I have a first aid kit in the car for when we play at the park or at the kids baseball or soccer games.
However, I’m not going to pay $20 or more on a first aid kit that I know I can make for less. So today I am going to show you hwo to make first aid kit for your car.
How to Make a First Aid Kit for your car:
This is what I included in our first aide kit.
- I first found a container that I dind’t use anymore. This is actually an old DS Game holder.
- neosporin – had a coupon
- benadryl spray (for itches ike bug bites) – had a while
- coppertone stick (free with sunscreen purchase)
- anti-bacterial spray – FREE from a hospital giveaway
- Cars bandaids – $1 at homeland this week
- nail clippers – FREE from Dollar General (a while ago)
- norman regional hospital first aid kit (has ointment, gauze and bandaid) – FREE in a hospital giveaway
- “cleansing & make up remover towelette” – was in a hotel hospitality basket (with soaps and lotions)
- Ponds wet cleansing towelettes – FREE in offer from Target (a while ago)
3 tips to make your own First Aid kit without spending much money.
- Find an old Container that you don’t use anymore. (game holder, Crystal light container, wipes container, freezer size baggy)
- Start collecting samples! I post freebies and samples all the time.
- Use coupons to purchase items that you still need like bandages and neosporin.
It is that easy!
What all do you put in your first aid kits?
Check out my other frugal living posts: