Are you curious how to shop at Family Dollar? It is pretty simple, but let me give you the run down so you can understand the Family Dollar coupon policy. It’s also a good idea to keep a printed copy with you while you shop.
Family dollar coupon policy
First Things First, print the Family Dollar Coupon Policy. This is always my top advice to any store. You always have a strong leg to stand on if you have the current coupon policy printed out in your coupon box. That way, if you happen to come upon a cashier (or manager) that is not very informed on their store’s policies, you can help shed some light in a factual manner. 😉
Can you use 2 coupons at Family Dollar?
Family Dollar accepts manufacturer’s coupons, Family Dollar coupons, and mobile coupons! You can STACK (1) manufacturer’s coupon with (1) Family Dollar Printable or Mobile coupon! Here is a break down of what the accept:
- Only ONE Manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per ITEM in a transaction.
- Duplicate coupons in one transaction are accepted as long as there is an item purchased for each coupon.
- All Family Dollar coupons must have a scannable barcode or valid promotion code.
- Printed coupons must be original (no photocopies) and have a printed expiration date.
- Internet coupons may either be in black and white or color and must be legible and read “Family Dollar” or “Manufacturer Coupon”.
- Mobile coupons must have a valid promotion code.
Family Dollar Coupons
You can access Family Dollar coupons in three different ways. From your home (or work) computer, go and print from the Family Dollar website, text 28767 to receive specific mobile coupons sent straight to your mobile device. You can also visit The Family Dollar website from your mobile device to browse the currently available coupons. Printable coupons must be original.
What are smart coupons?
The mobile coupons are all Family Dollar coupons (which means you can stack them with manufacturer’s coupons)! You can access these on your smart phone or Family Dollar’s website.
Family Dollar store smart coupons are a great way to save!
Family dollar smart coupons and family dollar digital coupons Restrictions.
As with any store, Family Dollar does have some restrictions on the coupons you can use and how you use them. Here are some specific guidelines for using coupons at Family Dollar:
- Coupons can be redeemed if the value of the coupon is greater than the price of the item. In this case, the value of the coupon will be discounted to match the price of the item.
- Buy One Get One Free coupons are only accepted if the exact same 2 products are the “buy” and the “free”.
- Family Dollar $5 off $25 coupon is accepted as long as the net purchase, AFTER all other offers, coupons and/or discounts have been applied is $25 or more.
- Coupons are accepted as long for use on sale or clearance items.
- Family Dollar does NOT ACCEPT coupons from other retailers.
- They do not accept coupons for “free” items that do not require a purchase.
- Family Dollar does accept coupons for items that are equal to or greater than the price of the item and reduce the price to free. If the coupon is greater they just reduce the price to free for the value of the coupon.
Coupons need to have a printed expiration date.
There you have it! The ins-and-outs of shopping with coupons at Family Dollar. They offer a variety of coupons AND they allow stacking, which is a BIG deal! Now that you are informed, all you have to do is remember to print your Family Dollar Coupon policy and go shopping!
What time does family dollar close?
They typically close at 10:00 pm. However, this may vary by location, day and on holidays. Check your local store to be certain of hours.
Family Dollar coupons
You can save so much money with Family Dollar Coupons. I love the smart coupons and the ability to just load everything to my phone. We save a lot of money with coupons. You can also learn how to save money at Hobby Lobby. They almost always have a weekly coupons and it’s a nice one. We shop on Amazon as well. Once I learned how to save money on Amazon, I started buying detergent and other staples.
Also, Dollar Tree is such a fun store to shop at. We have 10 Dollar Tree hacks to save you lots of money at Dollar Tree.
More Ways to Save Money:
- How to Save money on Amazon
- 12 Ways to save money on the water bill
- Save on Internet
- How to save Money by Using Your City Library
- How to Save Money at Hobby Lobby
- Frugal Gardening: 5 Ways to Save Money in the Garden
- How to save money at Walmart (5 Easy Tips)
- How to save money at Hobby Lobby