Today I have a super cute and super easy gift idea – Reindeer Noses!
These make a great gift idea for teachers, neighbors, coaches, coworkers, and more! Your kids could even make them for their close friends. They are just super cute!
This is what you need:
- Glue or hot glue (hot glue will work best)
- Mason Jars (I used pint size)
- Brown pipe cleaners
- Construction paper
- Googley eyes
- Whoppers candy
- Red gum balls
How to make Reindeer Noses:
1. Clean the mason jars with soapy water and allow them to dry.
3. Fill your jar with Whoppers and sporadically add in a red gum ball.
4. Take 1 pipe cleaner and cut into 3 equal parts. Glue one part of the pipe cleaner onto each side of the lid for his antler. Take your remaining piece of pipe cleaner and cut it in half. Take that small piece and twist it around his antler to make his horns. Repeat for the other side.
5. Close up your jar and add some cute ribbon around the top of the jar and top it off with these oh so cute Reindeer Noses labels.
I made some super cute reindeer noses labels. Just click the image below and it will be bigger. You can then save it and print it so you can make several of these very quickly.
6. I simply printed these off and attached them to some brown construction paper to make a gift tag. They turned out adorable!
Don’t you just love this frugal gift idea?
Make these this week for your teachers and friends!