There are so many Braggs apple cider vinegar uses and the options are endless. It can be used for cleaning, health benefits, gardening and more for an all around versatile product.
Braggs apple cider vinegar uses
Apple Cider Vinegar has a countless number of uses that include everything from beauty hacks to cleaning and even health benefits. It can also be used for your garden or with pets. The options are truly endless.
While some uses are more well known than others, it seems like the number of uses are growing almost daily. We are going to share with you our favorite uses in several different categories.
You can order Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar here or find it at your local grocer.
How to take apple cider vinegar:
If you choose to take apple cider vinegar for digestion, most people take 1-2 Tablespoons with a cup of water before a meal for digestion purposes.
Can I drink apple cider vinegar everyday?
Yes, it can be taken daily but within the recommended amount of consuming apple cider vinegar.
What is apple cider vinegar with mother?
Apple cider vinegar with mother is what gives the vinegar the murky color. It contains friendly bacteria, proteins and enzymes.
Apple cider vinegar side effects:
There are some drug interactions so make sure to read the label on any medicine you might be taking. You also do not want to take more vinegar than the recommended dose because it could cause nausea.
Vinegar can also cause tooth enamel erosion so be mindful when using this.
How to use apple cider vinegar:
There are so many ideas to use apple cider vinegar and each will have a different way to use them. Keep reading to find out detailed instructions basd on how you plan to use this.
Let’s get started with the best apple cider vinegar uses!
Apple Cider Vinegar Uses for Cleaning:
Apple Cider Vinegar acts as a natural disinfectant just like regular vinegar so it is a great multipurpose cleaner. You can also use Apple Cider Vinegar as a deodorizer or scent eliminator.
- Floor Cleaner
Mixed with a gentle liquid dish washing soap, it is also a fantastic cleaner for hardwood floors. For carpeting, there are various Apple Cider Vinegar mixtures that you can mix up to remove some stains.
If mildew in your bathtub or shower is an issue, Apple Cider Vinegar applied to the surface will clear up the mildew.
- Clean Shower Head
Apple Cider Vinegar can even help to fix your clogged shower head.
- Toilet Cleaner
If left overnight in the toilet bowl, it will also clean out all the build up that seems to accumulate no matter how much (or how often) it is scrubbed.
In the kitchen, Apple Cider Vinegar is a great way to clean off all of those stubborn grease stains on the counters or stove with a spray bottle.
- Microwave Cleaner
You can also use Apple Cider Vinegar to clean the microwave with very little work.
- Get rid of Fruit Flies
Use Apple Cider Vinegar to catch those pesky fruit flies in the house.
- Remove hard water spots
If you get hard water spots on your dishes after they go through the dishwasher, you can add Apple Cider Vinegar to your dishwasher. This will help to minimize or even eliminate the hard water spots.
Baking soda and can also be mixed with apple cider vinegar in many instances for cleaning purposes.
Apple Cider Vinegar Uses for Beauty
- Acne treatment
- Facial toning treatment
- Eliminate body odor
- Food odor- If you have smelly feet you can soak them in an Apple Cider Vinegar mixture and the odor will be eliminated.
- Eczema and psoriasis- Apple Cider Vinegar is known to aid in helping to make these common ailments feel better.
- Fingernail and toenail fungus- Both can be remedied by using Apple Cider Vinegar.
how to use apple cider vinegar for acne
Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 3 parts water. Apply with a cotton pad after you have washed your face.
Let this mixture sit on skin for a few seconds and then rinse and dry skin.
how to use apple cider vinegar for hair
- Use the vinegar as a rinse for your hair in the shower to help with dandruff.
Apple cider uses for Cooking
- You can use Apple Cider Vinegar to marinate your steaks and chicken.
- Make homemade dressings, sauces and glazes as well.
- Even certain soups can use Apple Cider Vinegar for more flavor.
- Make homemade pickles. A pretty common use for Apple Cider Vinegar (and regular vinegar) is pickling things.
- Teas and detox drinks.
- Clean my fruits and veggies.
Apple cider vinegar uses for Health
- Soothes heartburn
- sore throats
- upset stomachs
- reduce inflammation due to injuries or arthritis
- aids in relieving migraines
- helps to stabilize blood sugars
- aid in weight loss
- detox bath when mixed with epsom salt
- immune booster
- constipation relief
- natural energy booster
- fights lactic acid build up after working out
- fight allergies
- bad breath,
- clear a stuffy nose
- helps ease eczema
- aids in digestion along with helping to balance your body’s PH levels
- fights yeast infections
- soothe Poison Ivy
- replace your mouthwash as well because of its antibacterial properties
Braggs apple cider vinegar uses for Outside:
- natural weed killer
- pest repellent outside the home or in the garden
- repel ants
- insect repellent when mixed with other ingredients
Apple Cider Vinegar uses for Pets:
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a great way to get rid of fleas and ticks and prevent new ones.
- Helps to keep your animals coat soft and shiny.
- Control any odor your pet may have.
- If you have cats that like to chew on wires you can also rub the Apple Cider Vinegar on the wires and it will act as a deterrent.
Try one of these braggs apple cider vinegar uses today!
Apple Cider Vinegar is truly the most useful item you could have in your pantry. With everything from helping your pets to keeping ants away, it really does all the hard work for you.
There are so many healthy and beauty issues too. These that I have listed here are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Apple Cider Vinegar uses.
Pick some up today and you can get to exploring all of it’s wonderful benefits! We are trying to use more all natural ingredients in our home and this is a great way to start.
I love that one simple item can do so much. It is so versatile and handy to have.
No need for a ton of different products when this little ingredient works so great. Get started today using apple cider vinegar.
Let us know what you try and how it works for you. This is such a great item and so useful in your entire home and outside!
If you like finding alternate uses for things, you are going to love this post full of 25 uses for dryer sheets.
Try these other natural ideas:
- Jojoba Oil Uses You have to try
- DIY Hair Detangler
- Essential Oils for Hair Growth
- Homemade Bath Soak
- How to Make Makeup Remover
- The Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo
- 6 Amazing Essential Oil Blends for Allergies
- 25 of the Best Natural Moisturizers
- All Natural Cocoa Butter Lip Balm
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Brown Sugar DIY Body Scrub
- DIY Shaving Cream for Women