The kids will love this DIY Bubble Wand. These are so colorful and fun. Plus, they are simple to make.
DIY Bubble Wand
If you are looking for a fun activity with the kids, look no further! This DIY Bubble Wand is a blast to make.
Let the kids choose the colors of the wand. They also get to decorate it with beads.
After they are finished, it’s time to blow bubbles! This activity is just so much fun and provides tons of entertainment.
It’s a great way to keep the kiddos busy without busting the budget. Everyone loves bubbles!
The kids will love making and decorating the wands. Then it is so much fun to use these and blow bubbles.
How do you make the best bubble solution?
Homemade Bubble Wands are a blast to make! You can even make this easy homemade bubbles solution!
This bubble mixture is so easy to make and the best bubble solution we have made. This bubble recipe is amazing and so cheap to make with dish soap. It is budget friendly and makes giant bubbles.
Let’s get started making DIY wire bubble wands.
The kids will love this learning how to make a DIY bubble wand in this easy kids craft. Bubble activities are lots of fun and one of our favorite Summer activities.
Everyone will love to learn how to make big bubbles. It is such a classic and fun activity that never gets old. It is truly timeless.
Supplies needed for Pipe Cleaner bubble wand:
How to make a bubble wand:
- Step 1. Place the two ends of a pipe cleaner together. Twist the bottoms together, leaving the top in a circle shape.
- Step 2. Start placing beads onto the bottom two pipe cleaner ends and pushing them to the top. You can create any color pattern you would like.
- Step 3. Once you fill the wand with beads, fold the end of the pipe cleaner up to hold the beads in place. Make sure to secure the beads. It is so easy to make these.
How to use a bubble wand:
- Fill up a small dish with bubbles and dip the circle end of the wand into the bubbles. Blow on the wand to make bubbles. It really is that simple.
The dish can really be anything as long as it is shallow. That is the most important so it is easy to dip the wand.
How to make different shape bubble wands:
- Cookie Cutters. You can wrap the pipe cleaners around a cookie cutter to make an assortment of different shapes. The remaining excess from the pipe cleaner will be the handle.
If you use a larger size cookie cutter, you will probably need 2 pipe cleaners. Then connect the ends together by twisting them together.
- Print outs. Another idea is to use print outs to fold them into shapes. Some ideas include hearts, stars, butterflies and more.
The larger size cookie cutters will make larger giant bubbles. The smaller cookie cutters will be more similar to normal size bubble wands.
These ideas are optional but a lot of fun if you want something more than a standard wand. You can get cookie cutters very inexpensive, so it is so frugal and fun.
Bubble Wands are so fun.
This is a fun activity for kids. You can even do this for party favors at a birthday party. Kids can take home bubble solution and a bubble wand for a useful and fun party favor.
The entire DIY is inexpensive and really simple to make. Get started today making these. It is so much fun.
I love to see the kid’s creativity shine while they make these. It is so much fun to see the colors they choose and the bead pattern they make. You will be so glad you made this.
Please leave a comment and let us know if you made these homemade bubble wands. I think your family will have a ton of fun.
Print the instructions for DIY Bubble Wands:
Easy DIY Bubble Wands
- Pipe cleaners
- Perler beads
- Small dish
- Place the two ends of a pipe cleaner together and twist the bottoms together, leaving the top in a circle shape.
- Start placing beads onto the bottom two pipe cleaner ends and pushing them to the top. You can create any color pattern you would like.
- Once you fill the wand with beads, fold the end of the pipe cleaner up to hold the beads in place.
- Fill up a small dish with bubbles and dip the circle end of the wand into the bubbles. Blow on the wand to make bubbles.