If you are looking for Hot Chocolate Gift Ideas, this Hot Cocoa Ornament is so cute and really easy to make. Individual hot chocolate gifts make such a thoughtful and practical gift sure to be a hit with everyone!
Hot Chocolate Gift Ideas
Are you like me and have a seemingly growing Christmas list? It can get very expensive shopping for everyone and often you need just a little something to show you care.
I started making these festive Individual hot chocolate gifts to hand out to friends and family, coworkers, neighbors and more! They are so adorable and look gorgeous layered in these clear ornaments.
It is such a fun idea and one of my favorite Christmas gifts to make. Homemade gifts are so fun and everyone seems to really enjoy this hot chocolate gift.
Top with a bow and you have such a pretty gift and it’s frugal too. Plus, it is so practical because everyone loves hot chocolate!
Save even more money by making this Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix. I like to know what exactly is in my hot cocoa mix and it is so simple to make this hot chocolate recipe with dry milk.
It also saves me money from purchasing store bought cocoa powder and allows me to make even more gifts on a budget! We typically keep some mix around so it even works for those last minute gifts. It so easy with powdered milk and powdered sugar.
Another idea is to make a Hot Chocolate Gift Set DIY!
This is totally optional but sometimes I will make a little gift basket with this Hot Cocoa Ornament, a candy cane or two and a couple of cute mugs. I have even tossed in a cozy throw blanket and a movie I snagged on clearance.
We love to give practical gifts and things people can really enjoy and use! Let’s get started because you are going to love these holiday gift ideas!
I have a feeling it might just become an annual tradition!
I’m going to show you how to make Hot Chocolate Gift Ideas DIY!
Make a list of everyone you need a little something for because these are going to be so cute! It is truly the perfect gift for anyone on your Christmas list.
I have seen these at Christmas bazaars and such and they look so pretty. Now, you can make your own and save a ton of money.
Let the kids help and make an afternoon out of it. So fun and what a festive way to spend the time together!
Not only will you have lots of great gifts to hand out but you will have precious memories as well.
- Large Plastic Clear Ornament
- 1 and 1/2 packets of Hot Chocolate (I use this Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix.)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Red and Green M&M’s
- Gift Tag
- Permanent Marker
How to make Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe gift:
- Start by removing the top of you ornament and placing the funnel in the top.
- Fill the ornament 1/3 of the way full with hot chocolate powder.
- Remove the funnel and place mini marshmallows into the top of the ornament, filling it another 1/3 of the way.
- Next do the same with your green and red M&M’s until the ornament is filled.
- Take your gift tag and write a sweet message with your permanent marker. I chose ” baby it’s cold outside.”
- Place your top back on the ornament and tie your bow around it.
- Secure your gift tag to the ornament.
- You can hang these on your tree until it is time to pass them out. Decorations you can EAT!
Enjoy! All they need to do is add hot water to enjoy this hot cocoa mix.
Another option is to make Hot Chocolate Mason jar favors.
This is a fun option if you would rather use jars instead of the ornaments. Mason jars are really cute.
You can get a case of mason jars very reasonably priced on Amazon. This is a great idea if you would like to use more hot chocolate mix as the jars can hold much more.
Whatever you decide to use, I am sure it will be well received and a huge hit. Let us know what you decide to make!
We actually make Layered hot chocolate mix in a jar and it is always a hit!
Just get the size of jar you prefer and layer just like you would in the ornaments. It is so easy and looks really festive.
I use this Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix. You can purchase if you prefer but it is so easy to make your own and tastes so rich and creamy.
We love making homemade gifts and everyone seems to love them. These gifts are fun and practical plus budget friendly.
Whether you decide to make hot cocoa ornaments and gift baskets or baked goods, they will be a hit.
We also love to make Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub during Christmas. The red and white scrub looks gorgeous and works so well to soften dry winter skin.
Try making a few new things this year and you will be surprised just how easy it is. Plus, you will have new gift ideas too!
People will love these gifts and get lots of use out of them. Plus, they are so fun to make!
Homemade Christmas gifts are so thoughtful and really special for those people in your life on your Christmas list. Don’t stress over expensive gifts and your long shopping list.
Just make some of these frugal and homemade gifts sure to make everyone feel loved and cared for.
If you’re looking for easy Christmas desserts, then you will love these easy Christmas Treats! From cakes and cookies to brownies and more, there is something for everyone.
Keep the kids busy with this fun and simple DIY Sock Snowman Craft. This easy sock snowman is a blast to make and makes an adorable gift.
These homemade cinnamon ornaments are definitely a favorite to make and they turn out so gorgeous.
If your kids love making playdough, they will go crazy over this Gingerbread Playdough.
We have the best Gift ideas for teenage girls that will fit all budgets.
If you are looking for some clever ornaments that you can make on your own, we have 30 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments.
If you’re looking for easy Christmas desserts, then you will love these easy Christmas Treats!
More Hot Chocolate Gift ideas:
- Simple Christmas Gift: Homemade Holiday Inspiration
- Mason Jar Gift Idea: Hot Chocolate with Free Printable Tag
- DIY Rudolph Hot Chocolate Gift Free Printable Label
Find more ideas here for the holidays:
- DIY Christmas Burlap Wreath
- 5 Creative Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- DIY Christmas Garland
- Mason Jar Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- Christmas Porch Ideas to Inspire You
- How to Decorate a Christmas Tree on a Budget
- Non Toy Christmas Ideas for Kids
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla Peppermint DIY Foot Scrub
- How to Declutter your Home for the Holidays
- 25 of the BEST Christmas Gifts for Teen Boys
- 8 Secrets to a Debt Free Christmas
- Don’t Miss- The Best Christmas Books for Kids!
- Christmas Storage Ideas
- DIY Christmas Garland
- How to make a Snow Globe
- Sock Snowman Craft