If you are looking for some clever (and easy) ornaments that you can make on your own, we’ve rounded up over 30 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments. These easy homemade Christmas ornament ideas are also fun to make with the family for a fun family craft night.
Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Whether you are wanting to add more decorations to your own tree or make some unique gift toppers, you will find your favorite homemade Christmas ornaments here. Plus, Homemade Christmas Ornaments make great gifts!
With so many unique ideas, you will have tons of ideas to get you started. You might also like to try these Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids.
We even have Homemade Christmas ornaments with things around the house!
Not only are these pretty but they are frugal. You don’t need to break the bank or spend a ton of time to have gorgeous ornaments that everyone will cherish.
No need to look for DIY Christmas ornaments Pinterest ideas with so many great ideas right here!
Over 30 Custom Christmas Ornament Ideas you can make today:
1. Hot Glue Embellished Ornament
2. Ribbon Wrapped Christmas Tree Ornament
3. Cinnamon Ornaments
4. Wine Cork Snowman
5. DIY Ribbon Tree Ornament
6. Washi Tape Cookie Cutter Ornament
7. Glitter Candy Candy Ornament
8. Photo Transfer Ornament
This is simpler than it sounds and you can have a lasting keepsake here. Everyone will love looking at the pictures each year.
9. Create Personal Life
This is a great way to use art work, invitations and more for a really cool ornament idea here. Grab some clear ornaments from the Dollar Store or order online.
10. Keepsake Ornaments
11. Scrabble Letter Ornament
12. Washi Tape Cookie Cutter Ornament
13. Mason Jar Ring Wreath
14. Simple Nativity Ornament Craft for Kids
Keep the real meaning of Christmas at the center with these precious Nativity ornaments here. You can likely use things you already have at home.
15. Easy 3-Ingredient Cinnamon Ornaments
16. Bottlecap Snowman Ornament
17. DIY Owl Christmas Ornament
18. Rosette Christmas Tree Ornament
Make this darling rosette ornament here with very little effort. It looks so classic and perfect for a rustic but pretty touch on your tree.
19. Pottery Barn Knock Off Glitter Letter Ornament
20. Melted Snowman Ornament
21. Snowflakes from Recycled T-Shirt
You just need old t-shirts for this project here! Save old shirts or outgrown clothes to make the most precious snow flakes.
22. Borax Crystal Ornaments
23. Dollar Store String Ornament
24. Decoupage Christmas Ornaments
25. Repurposed Christmas Tree Ornaments
Love wallflowers or other fragrance plug-ins? Save them to make Christmas ornaments in an array of styles here.
26. Crocheted Christmas Mitts Ornaments
Learn how to crochet mitten ornaments with this simple DIY here. Even those with little to no sewing experience can pick this tutorial up quickly.
27. Hot Chocolate Ornaments
28. Button Wreath Ornament
29. Homemade Chalkboard Ornament
30. Sheet Music Ornament
Make sheet music look old and vintage for these fun and classic ornaments here. This is a great way to use up old sheet music or you can grab some here.
31. DIY Santa Claus Ornament
32. Washi Tape Nativity Ornament
33. Easy DIY Ribbon Tree Ornament
34. 5 Ways to Spruce Up Your Ornaments with Scrapbooking Supplies
Learn how to use items you have in your scrapbook supplies to turn plain ornaments into something magnificent here. This is great to use up excess supplies.
35. Acorn Advent Calendar
Combine acorns and an advent calendar to make this neat idea for an ornament here. This is a fun way to think outside the box and have a pretty ornament as well.
There you have it.
Which Easy Homemade Christmas ornaments are your favorite?
I really love the ones that can be made with things I already have on hand. 😉 All of them are super easy to make and we plan to try quite a few of these handmade Christmas ornament ideas.
Give these DIY Christmas tree ornaments a try. Use what you have from a styrofoam ball to hot glue and acorns to have a blast with your kids!
Add these Christmas ornaments to make Pinterest ideas to your holiday fun list!
Let’s talk about some of the Best Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas for the entire family. We have ideas for young children, teenagers and even adults that they will love and don’t cost a fortune!
Homemade Christmas Ornament Ideas:
- Salt Dough Ornaments
- Button Wreath Ornament
- How to make Cinnamon Ornaments
- DIY Bottle Cap Snowman Ornament
- Wine Cork Snowman Ornament
- Scrabble Letters Ornament
- Homemade Chalkboard Ornament
- Easy DIY Ribbon Tree Ornament
We have compiled 25 gift ideas for Dads that will make wonderful gifts this Christmas.
Find more ideas here for the holidays:
- Non Toy Christmas Ideas for Kids
- DIY Christmas Burlap Wreath
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Mason Jar Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- Vanilla Peppermint DIY Foot Scrub
- How to Declutter your Home for the Holidays
- 25 of the BEST Christmas Gifts for Teen Boys
- 8 Secrets to a Debt Free Christmas
- How to Decorate a Christmas Tree on a Budget
- Don’t Miss- The Best Christmas Books for Kids!
- Christmas Storage Ideas