I am SO SO SO excited to share with your this post.
Can you tell I am excited?? 😉
I have such a fun fall fashion post for you today. I have 13 pieces of clothing and shoes for you that you can mix and match this fall to create 15 outfits. Plus…. the grand total is only $18 per outfit. Can you really beat that? The trick is to find basics that you can layer and mix and match with other pieces of clothing to make some really cute outfits for fall.
Here are the pieces of clothing that you can snag.
- So Riding Boots, Stone — $59.99 (reg $89.99)
- Jennifer Lopez Boot Cut Jeans, Blue Diamond — $36.99 (reg $54)
- Croft & Barrow Solid Cardigan, Dandelion Heather — $24.99 (reg $36)
- Candie’s Crochet Peasant Top, Multi Floral — $24.99 (reg $38)
- Apt 9 Rose Cropped Sweatshirt, Rosie Blue — $23.99 (reg $40)
- AB Studio Open Front Cardigan, Ivory — $21.99 (reg $34)
- Apt 9 Midi Pencil Skirt, Black — $19.99 (reg $30)
- Sonoma Life Ribbed Henley, Windsor Plum — $19.99 (reg $30)
- Apt 9 Ballet Flats, Nude — $32.99 (reg $49.99)
- Sonoma Life Straight Leg Twill Pants, Dark Slate — $19.99 (reg $36)
- Sonoma Life Crocheted Slub Top, Pristine — $17.99 (reg $30)
- Sonoma Life T-Shirt Dress, Plum/Black Stripe — $14.99 (reg $40)
- Lauren Conrad Solid Leggings, Grey Heather — $5.99 (reg $20)
Purchase (13) Items Listed = $324.87 (reg $527.98)
Save 15% with Code THANKS4027 through 9/14
Free Shipping with $75 Purchase
Final Price: $276.14 Shipped or only $18.41 per Outfit!
Now if you have an even better coupon code your price will be even lower!! Woohoo!
You literally can take these 13 pieces and make them into 15 outifts! How awesome is that? If you have some scarves in in your close, a cardigan, or some different colored boots, you could turn this into even more outfits.
Here are close ups of the different outfits you can create:
How awesome is this? It just goes to show that you don’t have to spend a fortune to help yourself look great.
Make sure you are following me on pinterest!!
Also, make sure you check out our Kohl’s Coupon Code page for the latest coupon codes. Oh… don’t forget our Fashion on a budget page to help you always look good for less.
Find more deals online here on our Deals page.
This is such a neat post! Thank you! The color palette is totally not mine though. I would love to see something like this in winter colors! Great idea! 🙂