We have a super simple DIY for 2 Ingredient Slime that your kids can make. You can make really cool slime with ONLY 2 ingredients that your kids will enjoy.
2 Ingredient Slime
If you are looking for a quick and easy activity, this diy slime with sta flo is so fun. This is one of the easiest slime ideas.
The kids will have a blast making glue slime recipe. Find out the best slime activators.
Give this a try for an easy recipe without saline solution, baking soda or borax slime. It is literally just 2 easy ingredients.
Butter Slime is another fun slime to make.
What are the ingredients to make slime?
You will be amazed that these 2 ingredients come together to make such a fun project. The slime is really cool and so easy!
Keep the kids busy for hours with this easy and fun slime recipe.
How do you make slime with 2 ingredients?
- Start with glue. Add the glue to a mixing bowl. I used pre-colored glue but you can use white glue and mix with a paint color of your choice.
- Add the starch. Slowly add the 2 tablespoons of Liquid Starch to the bowl.
- Combine. Mix with a spoon until it becomes thicker and then continue to mix with your hands until you receive the desired consistency.
DIY Slime tips:
- If the slime is too sticky, add more of the liquid starch to the mixture.
Two Ingredient Slime is a blast.
Our slime turned out perfectly and the girls loved it. It was so easy and within minutes they had slime to play with.
This is the perfect DIY when you need a really easy slime recipe to make. The kids will have a ton of fun with 2 ingredient slime recipe.
We will definitely make this again. It is also the perfect rainy day activity or when it is just too hot to play outside!
Give this 2 ingredient slime a try.
I love having simple activities for the kids on hand. Sometimes we don’t want to run to the store to get lots of supplies. This easy 2 ingredient slime is the perfect activity.
How to store:
- I like to store the slime in a mason jar or ziploc baggie to keep it fresh. You can use what you prefer.
How long does homemade slime last?
If stored properly inside an airtight container, it should last up to a week.
Can you make slime with dish soap and glue?
Dish soap can be used as a slime activator when making slime. This is perfect if you don’t have a lot of supplies and want to make slime without glue.
You can use dish soap and toothpaste to make 2 ingredient slime with toothpaste. It is amazing the things you learn by trial and error when learning how to make slime.
If you want to learn how to make slime with 2 ingredients no glue or borax, try the toothpaste DIY method. Most everyone has dish soap and toothpaste on hand so this can easily be made.
We learned this when trying to make homemade slime and needed to make slime without glue. You can also make homemade slime with glue no borax or 2 ingredient slime no glue no borax.
You can also learn how to get Slime out of Clothes.
2 Ingredient Slime
- 6 oz Bottle of Glue, Color of your Choice
- 2 Tablespoons Liquid Starch
- Add the glue to a mixing bowl. I used pre-colored glue but you can use white glue and mix with a paint color of your choice.
- Slowly add the 2 tablespoons of Liquid Starch to the bowl.
- Mix with a spoon until it becomes thicker and then continue to mix with your hands until you receive the desired consistency.Note: If the slime is too sticky, add more of the liquid starch to the mixture.